Forum Index » Gear Deals » Woolrich Elite Tactical Base Layers

Display Avatars Sort By:
James Lee
(JLeephoto) - F - M

Locale: Triad
Woolrich Elite Tactical Base Layers on 11/17/2009 06:32:24 MST Print View

Botach Tactical is having a closeout sale on these merino base layers at $25.00 with an additional 15% off when the code: "stimulus" is used at checkout. http://www.botachtactical.com/woel10mewoba1.html
I've never worn these but I saw in another forum that they run large. YMMV.

Mang Mang
(mangmang) - F
Run large? on 12/29/2009 21:20:02 MST Print View

I spoke with a Woolrich rep today who told me that the Tactical Elite merino base layers run true-to-size, but are not a "muscle shirt fit." Please post the review from the other forum, if you can still find it! (Trying to decide between this and another base layer top.)
In any case, it's a great deal, and the rep said Botach ordered "tons," so hopefully they won't run out immediately.

Edited by mangmang on 12/29/2009 21:26:13 MST.

Jack Scheckton
(Meestajack) - F

Locale: Brooklyn
thanks. on 12/29/2009 22:26:07 MST Print View

Thanks for the heads up... I ordered a few pieces.

Went for the medium based on the measurements on their site, but given Woolrich's other clothing I'm guessing these will have a full cut.

Joe Clement
(skinewmexico) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
Woolrich Elite Tactical Base Layers on 12/29/2009 23:38:20 MST Print View

Botach has some pretty good deals on synthetic base layers sometimes.

Michael Williams
(mlebwill) - F

Locale: Colorado
Thanks on 12/30/2009 21:41:25 MST Print View

Thanks - I took the plunge - if it is decent quality it is a heck of a deal. However at the time of my order the Stimulus code offered a 10% discount. Also I ordered a top, bottom and pair of shorts and shipping was $14.50 for UPS Ground (a bit high). But overall a great deal so far!

Tim Heckel
(ThinAir) - M

Locale: 6237' - Manitou Springs
Caution on 12/31/2009 09:04:56 MST Print View

I ordered a shirt and bottom and found them both to be HUGE. Also not the greatest quality. The price is good but don't expect too much.

Jack Scheckton
(Meestajack) - F

Locale: Brooklyn
Huge is right... on 01/16/2010 16:14:59 MST Print View

I ordered size medium and they fit like Extra large...

I am going to try to shrink them, wish me luck.

Michael Williams
(mlebwill) - F

Locale: Colorado
Re: Huge is right... on 01/16/2010 20:34:25 MST Print View

I got a mens large in the bottoms - I normally wear a 38" waist and these things are huge - trying to shrink them but going gingerly and it isn't working out too well.