Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
End2End Trail Supply year end sale
Display Avatars Sort By:
george carr
(hammer-one) - F

Locale: Walking With The Son
End2End Trail Supply year end sale on 11/11/2009 19:21:21 MST Print View

End2End Trail Supply is having a year end sale on select items, in additon to our everyday deals and savings. Get 10% off tarps, bivies, and more, as well as freebies with the purchase of Evernew cookware and Granite Gear packs. Prices will last until December 31st.

george carr
(hammer-one) - F

End2End Trail Supply year end sale on 11/26/2009 21:31:01 MST Print View

Thanksgiving weekend special - all orders $20.00 and up get a FREE Gram Weenie PRO stove. That's on top of all other offers, and lasts until 11/29.

george carr
(hammer-one) - F

Free shipping until Christmas on 12/09/2009 17:28:49 MST Print View

All shipping to the continental US, Canada, and Puerto Rico is FREE from now until Christmas.

Edited by hammer-one on 12/09/2009 17:54:08 MST.

george carr
(hammer-one) - F

They're here, well almost! on 12/15/2009 22:13:05 MST Print View

Just got my confirmation that the new Evernew Titanium Alcohol stoves have been shipped, and I should have them by Christmas.We're offering special pre-sale pricing that won't last.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
End2End Trail Supply year end sale on 12/15/2009 22:25:47 MST Print View

First titanium alcohol stove on the market!? Check those specs.

Joe Clement
(skinewmexico) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
End2End Trail Supply year end sale on 12/15/2009 22:32:44 MST Print View

Does that make my 3 year old Vargo Ti more valuable?

D S
(onthecouchagain) - MLife

Locale: Sunny SoCal
recommended pots for ti stove? on 12/15/2009 23:18:39 MST Print View

George,

What is your guestimate on pot size? That bad boy looks like a flame thrower...in an MSR kettle .85 l too wide, too narrow or just right?

couch

Dan Durston
(dandydan) - M

Locale: Cascadia
Canada on 12/16/2009 00:12:44 MST Print View

That's great you guys have free shipping to Canada right now. I almost never see this. Few companies seem to realize markets exist outside of the USA.

Jeff Antig
(Antig)

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: End2End Trail Supply year end sale on 12/16/2009 01:27:08 MST Print View

George, do you have any plans to carry the other models? I'm kind of interested in the windscreen/wood burning one

george carr
(hammer-one) - F

Sigh, I'm not perfect after all........ on 12/16/2009 14:39:38 MST Print View

Ken and Joe, thanks for keeping me on my toes - that was definitely my bad. I completely forgot about Vargo (in my defense it was late when I posted to the website). My site has been updated.

Dave, I won't have them in hand until the beginning of next week, but my best guess is that the .85 Kettle is the narrowest diameter pot, with a 5" pot probably being optimal.

Dan, no problem. I appreciate all of my customers and i'm considering extending the free shipping program (no promises).

Jeff, according to my rep at Evernew the DX stand and set will be available March of 2010. We'll get them in as soon as they are available.

I will be doing a review of the stove as soon as I get a chance to test them and will post my video review on my blog, Trail Ready .

Edit to post: The Evernew stoves came today! I'm loooking forward to doing a review. Since they came earlier than expected I'm going to continue the "pre-sale" pricing until December 31st.

Edited by hammer-one on 12/17/2009 14:09:20 MST.