This last year offered me the opportunity to do a lot of packrafting.
(1) My wife and I went around the world with an extra long one, using it to do long wilderness trips in Alaska, Utah, Patagonia, NZ, Borneo, and Australia.
(2) Boating in groups of up to six we did a couple standard fly-in Alaskan whitewater rivers at one-half or less the cost of doing it with bigger boats or hardshells (the boat will pay for itself if you do enough fly-in trips and travel)
(3) A handful of Class V kayakers climbed into them and we ran steep little creeks, often running laps on the more sporty canyons
(4) My son and I went on a weeklong hunting trip in the Brooks Range
(5) I dropped a couple of waterfalls, one successfully!
Here's a 3 minute video showing the greatest hits in the last three categories
on You Tube