Forum Index » Gear Deals » Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian

Display Avatars Sort By:
John Coyle
(Bigsac)

Locale: NorCal
Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian on 10/13/2009 13:16:43 MDT Print View

Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian pack $150 at Campmor.com List $270. Highly rated by BPL three years ago. Not the lightest pack, but under four lbs, comfortable, and highly adjustable fit.

Andrew Richardson
(arichardson6) - F

Locale: North East
Re: Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian on 10/13/2009 13:51:26 MDT Print View

I have one for sale for $140 shipped. Used a total of 10 nights or so. No problems at all with it. The top pocket has never even been outside! Just thought I would let anyone interested know!

John Coyle
(Bigsac)

Locale: NorCal
Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian on 10/14/2009 11:22:00 MDT Print View

I've already ordered one from Campmor Andrew, and I am curious as to how you like it. I considered the Osprey Exos 58, and tried it at REI loaded with 30 lbs of sandbags. The Exos is a good pack, but unfortunately I couldn't get a good fit because I am between a medium and a large, and fit is top priority for me. I tried the Meridian (size M) at REI also with 30 lbs. and it seemed to fit me better, even though the straps were at their default settings. (I believe it was set at torso length 19, and I am a 20) I don't consider the Meridian a lightweight pack, but at least, for me, it is comfortable. REI was selling the Meridian at list price, so, of course, I was happy to find this deal from Campmor.

Vin Stowell
(climb3232) - F

Locale: Rockies
nimbus meridian on 03/17/2010 23:24:55 MDT Print View

Is this pack still available? If not, does anyone know where to find one (under 200)?

Jeff M.
(Catalyst) - M

Locale: Costa Mesa, CA
$120 at Campmor on 03/18/2010 00:46:59 MDT Print View

$120 at Campmor, but its size short. I haven't been able to find any deals on the regular size. Let me know if you do.