FS: GG Vapor Trail, Bibler Tripod, WM Ultralite
Display Avatars Sort By:
Matthew Swierkowski
(Berserker) - F

Locale: Southeast
FS: GG Vapor Trail, Bibler Tripod, WM Ultralite on 10/10/2009 12:34:28 MDT Print View

Ok, I reduced the prices, and add some pictures.

SOLD****GRANITE GEAR VAPOR TRAIL PACK - $80****SOLD

This is a lightly used pack that was bought a few years ago (can’t remember exactly when, but probably around 2005). It has been worn for a total of less than 10 days of hiking. It is a size large, and I have both medium and large size hipbelts for it. So you can choose which size hipbelt you want. There is no physical damage to it, and it is in like new condition.

BIBLER TRIPOD BIVY - $150

Bibler Tripod

This is a lightly used Bibler Tripod (note that it is not set up in the picture...setup includes putting in the poles and staking it out) that was purchased around 2005. It is the long version, and is made out of the green Toddtex fabric. It has been used about 10 nights out in the field. It has also been seam sealed using the supplied seam sealer (I’m not sure why it needed to be seam sealed as all the seams are taped). It is in like new condition with no physical damage. I do want to note that there are a couple of small holes in the stuff sack (does anybody really care about the stuff sack anyway?).

SOLD***WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING ULTRALITE SUPER - $270***SOLD

This is basically a brand new sleeping bag that was only used on one weekend trip, and it was purchased in 2007. It is the long (6’-6”) version, overfilled, with a left zip (zipper on left if you are inside of it…I can never remember what the “reference point” is when calling out which side the zipper is on). Note that it is the “super” version that has the full draft collar. I have kept it stored in the supplied cotton sack. The cotton sack and stuff sack are included.

For those interested in any of these items I would like to note that I take very good care of my gear, and that all these items are in excellent condition. Please PM me through the website for any inquiries, and then we can exchange email addresses or phone numbers as necessary to complete the transaction. I can supply photos on request (as in I don’t have any right now but I can take some).

All prices include standard ground shipping. I am set up to do all transactions through Paypal, and would prefer that method although I can do a check or money order by mail. Just note that I will have to receive the check or money order before I will ship the item, and in the case of a check will have to make sure it clears.

Edited by Berserker on 10/24/2009 13:08:07 MDT.

Matthew Swierkowski
(Berserker) - F

Reduced Prices on 10/13/2009 19:42:54 MDT Print View

I have reduced the prices and added pictures for anyone interested.

Eduard Mostert
(emostert) - MLife

Locale: Northeast
Interested in GG Vapor Trail on 10/14/2009 19:36:55 MDT Print View

PM sent.

N. F.
(NeezyDeezy) - F

Locale: ADKs
. on 10/15/2009 08:54:06 MDT Print View

Edited by NeezyDeezy on 04/01/2010 11:42:55 MDT.

Matthew Swierkowski
(Berserker) - F

Vapor Trail and Ultralite Sold on 10/15/2009 20:02:20 MDT Print View

The VT and Ultralite are sold.

For all those making inquiries on the bivy feel free to contact me at birzirkir(at)gmail.com rather than PMing. I'm not 100% sure if I have totally figured the PM function out on this site, so if you have PMed me and not heard back then email me at the aforementioned address.

Edited by Berserker on 10/24/2009 13:09:18 MDT.

Eduard Mostert
(emostert) - MLife

Locale: Northeast
GG VT arrived today on 10/21/2009 19:12:47 MDT Print View

Matt,

The Vapor Trail arrived today. Thanks. It is in excellent condition. I'm looking forward to using it.

-Eduard

Chris Jennings
(photojojo) - F

Locale: Sherman, TX
Bibler on 10/23/2009 08:21:01 MDT Print View

Email sent on Bivy.

Robb Kirchner
(Robb10) - F
Re: FS: GG Vapor Trail, Bibler Tripod, WM Ultralite on 08/12/2012 16:16:37 MDT Print View

PM for a shot in the dark about the bivy still being for sale

Matthew Swierkowski
(Berserker) - F

Still for sale on 08/15/2012 15:19:32 MDT Print View

Ha ha, you're shot in the dark actually was successful...PM Sent.

For anyone else interested I'll be giving Robb first dibs, but if something falls through there I just wanted to state that I still have the Bibler Tripod and it's still for sale. I honestly got busy with some other stuff back on '09, and when it didn't sell I just forgot about it. It's been sitting in my basement (low humidity/climate controlled) outside of the stuff sack since then so it should be no worse for wear (I'll check it out when I get home tonight to make sure it doesn't turn to dust when I pick it up...ha ha).