Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
IceBreaker Sale
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dana S
(Naman919) - F

Locale: Richmond, Virginia
IceBreaker Sale on 09/29/2009 12:32:42 MDT Print View

"FB1000 Coupon Code worth 25% off purchase is valid until 11:59pm September 30th 2009."

Just got that in an email from them. I'm sure many others did as well, just wanted to post it in case some didn't.

Jeff K
(jeff.k) - F

Locale: New York
Re: IceBreaker Sale on 09/29/2009 12:47:13 MDT Print View

Thanks for the coupon code.

This can be used at IceBreakers website. http://www.icebreaker.com

Now if only they had a long sleeve 1/4 zip hoody that was in lighter weight material than their 320 weight.

Dana S
(Naman919) - F

Re: Re: IceBreaker Sale on 09/29/2009 12:49:42 MDT Print View

I agree. An Atlas Or Mondo with a hood would be fantastic!

Jeff K
(jeff.k) - F

Locale: New York
Re: Re: Re: IceBreaker Sale on 09/29/2009 12:53:15 MDT Print View

While not a fan of twitter, when I searched for the FB1000 coupon code I found it on IceBreakers twitter page.

They announced some deals and promotions. Some users also complained about holes in their garments. IceBreaker immediately replied and told them they would replace them.

I wonder if making the suggestion for an Atlas/Mondo with a hood (and thumb loops) would be taken more seriously in an open forum.

If anyone has a twitter account, it might be worth a try to make the suggestion publicly, and hopefully a bunch of IceBreaker fans will join and and say they agree that it is a great idea. Just a thought.

Dana S
(Naman919) - F

Re: Re: Re: Re: IceBreaker Sale on 09/29/2009 12:54:24 MDT Print View

"I wonder if making the suggestion for an Atlas/Mondo with a hood (and thumb loops) would be taken more seriously in an open forum."

Great Idea. I'll post a message to them now.

Jonathan Boozer
(anywayoutside) - MLife

Locale: South East
Re: IceBreaker Sale on 09/29/2009 13:06:07 MDT Print View

Also if you haven't seen it already Campsaver.com has select colors and sizes of IB on sale 40-50% off, including Atlas, Apollo, Contour, Oasis & Mondo.