Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Outdoor lifestyle advice column
Display Avatars Sort By:
Chris Schwind
(sbinz) - F
Outdoor lifestyle advice column on 08/25/2009 09:29:25 MDT Print View

Have questions about living an active, outdoor, environmentally friendly and romantic life? Get your questions answered with the new Wend magazine advice column Sex and the Woods. We are covering everything from backpacking and bike commuting to relationship advice for outdoor-loving couples.

Send us your questions at advice[at]wendmag[dot]com.

Check out the column every Thursday at:http://www.wendmag.com/blog/2009/08/13/sex-and-the-woods-lifestyle-advice-for-the-modern-adventurer/

Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
Outdoor lifestyle advice column on 08/25/2009 09:33:45 MDT Print View

Great stuff - so if I am having sex in the woods do you recommend a groundsheet? If so, which one? Should I consider a bathtub floor in case of ground water?

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
Outdoor lifestyle advice column on 08/25/2009 11:57:16 MDT Print View

As your friendly neighborhood forum moderator I'd like to note this post has been 'reported' but upon looking into it although some mind find it somewhat lacking in family-friendly-ness it doesn't really violate any of the terms of our forum so I'm going to let it stand. Keep in mind however that the original poster has only made two posts to our forums and both have been simple promotions linking back to their Web site.

Cheers, Sam.

Diplomatic Mike
(MikefaeDundee)

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland
Re : Outdoor lifestyle advice column on 08/25/2009 12:16:15 MDT Print View

I've been in a relationship for years, but can't stop playing around. At first, my MLD Zip was very forgiving when i strayed with a Starlite, but when she caught me fondling my Prophet, she threw me out. I've started taking vitamin supplements to cope, but think i may be addicted. Now i find myself attracted to Cuben Fiber. Is this just a stage i'm going through?
Confused and frightened.

Tom Kirchner
(ouzel) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest/Sierra
Re: Outdoor lifestyle advice column on 08/25/2009 18:51:40 MDT Print View

"Have questions about living an active, outdoor, environmentally friendly and romantic life? Get your questions answered with the new Wend magazine advice column Sex and the Woods. We are covering everything from backpacking and bike commuting to relationship advice for outdoor-loving couples.

Send us your questions at advice[at]wendmag[dot]com."

And your qualifications are???

Jack H.
(Found) - F

Locale: Sacramento, CA
Re: Outdoor lifestyle advice column on 08/26/2009 00:25:46 MDT Print View

Wend is a sweet magazine (and a big web presence). I wouldn't jump on the guy.