WM bags on sale
Display Avatars Sort By:
Randall Miller
(speyguy) - F

Locale: Cascadia
WM bags on sale on 08/19/2009 07:59:32 MDT Print View

Saw this in a local weekly publication here in Portland......Alpinlite $328, Ultralight $296, Megalight $272. Retailer is e-omc.com

Jono Ging
(gingi310) - F

Locale: San Francisco
hmm... on 08/19/2009 17:38:25 MDT Print View

Their website doesn't show the sale; maybe it is in-store only; any more info?

e-omc.com is my favorite online retailer; good prices and great customer service.

Note that everything listed at full retail price on the website (WM included) is 15% off everyday when you join their free "club" loyalty program; the prices you list are about 24% off retail however.....

Randall Miller
(speyguy) - F

Locale: Cascadia
WM bags on 08/19/2009 21:05:13 MDT Print View

Sorry I don't have any additional info. You might call them or email and ask about the prices in the "Willamette Week". That's where I saw the add and it just came out today.

A. B.
(tomswifty)
re on 08/20/2009 10:49:39 MDT Print View

I could have sworn the 15% excluded WM. I am going to go by the store on lunch.

Jason Lee
(jasonthelee) - F
WM on 08/21/2009 00:42:05 MDT Print View

Thanks for the heads up, went in and picked up the Alpinlite this afternoon. And it's true about that member's discount excluding WM.

Jono Ging
(gingi310) - F

Locale: San Francisco
An exception? on 08/21/2009 13:47:43 MDT Print View

Guys - sorry for the bad info re the members' discount on WM products at e-omc.com - I looked at the webpage and WA items ARE indeed excluded.

However, I was able to use the discount when I ordered my WM Ultralight bag on July 14th. I ordered the 6'6" version (which retails for $400) and the total came to $339.96 (looking the invoice right now).

So, I don't know if that is a new policy or if there was a glitch in the system when I ordered it, but I can't reproduce the discount on site, so apologies if I led you astray...

Jono