Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Columbia River Gorge partner needed
Display Avatars Sort By:
joseph daluz
(jfdiberian) - F

Locale: Columbia River Gorge
Columbia River Gorge partner needed on 02/23/2006 12:19:28 MST Print View

I live in the columbia river gorge, and am looking for a hiking partner in general, for two to three day outings. My schedule is flexible.
Looking for reasonably fit individual capable of >=20/day.

ken schwarz
(kenalos)
PCT in Washington on 02/27/2006 22:51:21 MST Print View

I plan to hike the Washington PCT in sections the next two summers. Most of my hikes will be 5-7 days, as I come from So. Calif. Looking for hiking partner(s) and help with transportation. Have already done Mexico to Coumbia River.

joseph daluz
(jfdiberian) - F

Locale: Columbia River Gorge
Re: PCT in Washington on 03/07/2006 23:56:30 MST Print View

May be able to help with transportation. Portland to Bridge of the Gods? I live five miles from there.

Edited by jfdiberian on 03/07/2006 23:58:42 MST.

ken schwarz
(kenalos)
CRG partner on 04/22/2006 16:29:07 MDT Print View

Joseph, thanks for the offer of transportation. When are you hiking the Goat Rocks section? I'm concerned about snow levels this year. Are you going n/s, s/n, or out and back. Is there a way to get from White Pass to Portland or Seattle by public transportation? Ken

john atkins
(treatmentsurvivor) - F
lookin for Northern Calif Backpacking partner in Mt Shasta area on 01/24/2009 10:20:47 MST Print View

looking for male partner to backpack Mt Shasta areas with. Caribou wilderness, 1000 lakes, maybe a summit attempt of Shasta.Im a in shape 44 year old male, like to fish and talk about life. Straight and serious please.