The capacity of the pot is roughly 13 oz. I call it my Ramen pot, and its perfect for a single package of Ramen. The process is actualy kinda compicated, i wish i had taken pictues. The potstand is not something i would want to do again, it was way to difficult to get all 3 legs uniform, but i found a method that works perfectly if you have the patience. But for the most part, i just cut the bottom of a redbull can off, measuring how much height it would take to hold 1oz fuel up to the bottom of the indent, and JB welded it to the bottom of a Fosters can. The Fosters can serves as a built in primer pan and also a sturdy lid for the pot for storage. With the lid/stove banded on, the setup is incredibly stong.
The pot is two bottoms of a Fosters can, one of them is about an inch total height, with the bottom cut out completely and sanded down with a dremel (this is the rim of the pot). This part is also stretched using an unopened Fosters can. The bottom part of the pot is another bottom section of a fosters can, cut to whatever capactity that you want. The lid is the bottom of a 24oz beer or energy drink can.
When trying to build a pot, my first few designs were flimsy at the top, so i decided to compromise and use part of the original lid as part of the pot itself, thus making the pot more usable and also decrease the size of the lid. I will soon have a much lighter version of the lid that also fits iniside the pot with the stove as a lid.
I just tested the pot/stove without a windscreen, and it boilded a cup of 70 degree F water in 3 mins 40 secs at 6500ft without a lid. Im happy with this, and i think it will be MUCH better with a lid, insulation and optimum potstand height.
Here is a primitive pic of the flame pattern.