I've found these items at the following stores in the greater Puget Sound area to be quite palatable and convenient:
Local Food Co-op's (Olympia, Port Townsend, PCC)
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Bulk Dehydrated Organic: Beans, Chili Mac + Cheese, Soups, Mixed Veggies, Lentils, Curried Lentils, etc.
- Instant Polenta (1 min. cook time)
- Instant Quinoa, Brown Rice, + Spelt "flakes"
- Instant Hummus
- 3.5 oz. Foil pouch sealed smoked salmon
- Pamelas GF/DF Chocolate Cookies (my favorite)
- Baked Guiltless Gourmet Corn Chips
- "Just Tomatoes" line of dehydrated fruit + veggies
- Tasty Bites Indian Food
- Instant Miso Soup packets
- Emergen-C drink mix
- smoked Tofu
- cinnamon apple chips
- Sushi to go, for the first day
- Mary's "Gone Crackers"
- Nova Smoked Salmon
- Freeze-dried fruit
- Trail mixes
- Raw nuts
- Raw almond butter
- Sunflower-seed butter
- Tasty Bites Indian food, or similar
- Instant rice
I'm always keeping my eye out.