November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD2 Camcorder / Camera
Display Avatars Sort By:
Matthew Steingass
(Steingass) - F

Locale: Washington
FS: Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD2 Camcorder / Camera on 07/09/2009 21:03:44 MDT Print View

I've sold almost all of my valuable possessions so I could afford to buy my backpacking stuff and have been holding out on selling this but I still need a few more important things.

7.2 MP - 10x optical zoom 100x digital zoom. TECH SPECS. I use the 100x digital zoom as a telescope through the camera screen but it's a very blury photo when uploaded on your computer. It also Takes 7mp pictures while recording video at 30 fps. I have taken about 600 pictures on it over the year I've owned it. Retails online for $600-$800. I paid $650 + 30 for the SD card. Comes with everything in the pictures. $250 shipped in the US.

Slips easily in my pocket

Zoom example:

I was not sure if this was a tower or not so I got out my camera to see if I could see it through the 10x optical zoom but 10x zoom on the small screen is only slightly larger than the naked eye can see. I then took a 100x digital zoom photo and was easily able to see it was a fire tower. Here I duplicated what I saw on the camera screen by taking the actual photos and reducing them to the camera screen size (2.2" diagonal width).

10x optical7
100x digital

Edited by Steingass on 07/14/2009 23:04:53 MDT.

Matthew Steingass
(Steingass) - F

Locale: Washington
Price reduced on 07/14/2009 23:05:39 MDT Print View

$250 shipped US