Forum Index » Post-Trip Reports » HD Video of our Trip to Zion National Park Utah

Display Avatars Sort By:
J W
(jhaura) - F

Locale: www.Trailability.com
HD Video of our Trip to Zion National Park Utah on 07/01/2009 23:47:46 MDT Print View

You can watch it in fullscreen mode by clicking the little square icon next to the volume at the bottom right of the video player box.

http://vimeo.com/5377730

Enjoy!

NOTE: Since it is HD, if you don't have a super-computer, you may want to hit PLAY, then PAUSE and let the video fully buffer. When the grey bar gets all the way to the end, then you can hit PLAY again. This will eliminate any jittering.

Edited by jhaura on 07/23/2009 11:24:36 MDT.

Jolly Green Giant
(regultr) - MLife

Locale: www.jolly-green-giant.blogspot.com
Re: HD Video of our Trip to Zion National Park Utah on 07/02/2009 08:59:47 MDT Print View

Pretty cool. I feel like I've been there now and for a guy from Virginia that's a pretty big stretch.

Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
HD Video of our Trip to Zion National Park Utah on 07/02/2009 18:38:57 MDT Print View

Thats great stuff. Thanks for posting it. I will be there in a month!

Tom Clark
(TomClark) - MLife

Locale: East Coast
Re: HD Video of our Trip to Zion National Park Utah on 07/16/2009 18:52:42 MDT Print View

Thanks. Zion is on my short list of places to go.

Joe Geib
(joegeib) - F

Locale: Delaware & Lehigh Valleys
Re: Re: HD Video of our Trip to Zion National Park Utah on 07/16/2009 20:45:16 MDT Print View

This definitely gave me some idea of what to expect when we go in Oktober. My wife totally wants to do the Narrows now (which surprised me).

J W
(jhaura) - F

Locale: www.Trailability.com
Re: HD Video of our Trip to Zion National Park Utah on 07/23/2009 11:09:41 MDT Print View

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed it.

NOTE: Since it is HD, if you don't have a super-computer, you may want to hit PLAY, then PAUSE and let the video fully buffer. When the grey bar gets all the way to the end, then you can hit PLAY again. This will eliminate any jittering.