I am almost certain I would like to get the Exos 58. However, I have a torso lengh of 17.2 inches and a waist size of 32.
- Torso Length 16.5-18 inches
- Waist Length 27-30 inches
- Torso Lenght 18.5-20.5 inches
- Waist Lenght 30-34 inches
Do you see where my dilemma is occuring. If I get the Small the waist length wont be long enough. If I get the medium the length of the frame will be to long. What's a guy suppose to do?
Obviously, or so I would think, if I had pick one, the small one would be the one to go with. But equally as obvious; if I didn't have to pick one, which I don't, then neither would be ideal.
I tried both on too. The small fits my back perfectly! However, the medium leaves the stabilizer straps above my shoulders lose. In other words it dosnt do a good job holding the back against my back.
With the small one, the waist trap do not wrap past the tips of my hipbones. In fact, if I remember correctly, they dont even come flush with the tips of them. The medium wraist straps fit perfectly.
So in your opinion, am I write in believing that I have the follow options:
- Go with a different backpack
- Get the small
- Get mediums straps special ordered onto the pack (I dont think that is probably possible with this particualr model though right?)
If you have other options please let me know. I need the advice of all you brilliant backpacks. Thanks!