Jack H injured in India
Display Avatars Sort By:
Rog Tallbloke
(tallbloke) - F

Locale: DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
BPL member Jack H injured in India on 06/10/2009 07:11:01 MDT Print View

Hey everyone, please sent messages of support to Jack H who has had his collarbone busted in a rickshaw crash in India.

http://www.outside365.com/

Jack doesn't have a PM email address set up, please post here or at his site after registering.

=============================

Jeeez! Bad luck Jack! This is why I'd rather buy my own moped than travel in someone elses rickshaw! What a blow for you. Hope you get it all straight and heal quick.
Take care dude.

Jack, if you need a cool place to rest up and recover a friend of mine has a yoga school in Goa with big Rajistani tents set up in a circle round it. He calls it his canvas ecotel. Check out yogamagic.net or ring +91 (0)9370 565 717 and talk to Phil. Tell him big Rog sent you. He'll help you find a cheap bamboo lodge near the beach if the tents are fully booked.

Good luck fella.

Edited by tallbloke on 06/10/2009 08:05:06 MDT.

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Locale: Canada
Re: BPL member Jack H injured in India on 06/10/2009 08:32:24 MDT Print View

Hope he's feeling a bit better...Sounds like he'll have some great stories after this trip!

Huzefa Siamwala
(huzefa) - M
Re: BPL member Jack H injured in India on 06/10/2009 09:33:23 MDT Print View

Bad luck! Hope you get well soon.

If you wish to come to Mumbai, you are most welcome to stay at my place. If you can walk, there are many good hikes 3hours from my place which you can do without carrying a backpack.

I wouldnt recommend staying in Delhi. It is too hot there and there are no hikes nearby.

There is a separate quota for foreigners in railways which is actually cheaper then a normal ticket. If you like I can try helping you out with a ticket from Patna to Mumbai.

You can reach me by PM or email me at huzefasid at gmail dot com

Edited by huzefa on 06/10/2009 10:12:46 MDT.

Rog Tallbloke
(tallbloke) - F

Re: Re: BPL member Jack H injured in India on 06/10/2009 12:24:40 MDT Print View

Huzefa,
good man yourself. That's a kind offer.

It's a busy time of year on BPL, I hope this thread isn't lost in the tide.

Rog Tallbloke
(tallbloke) - F

BPL member Jack H injured in India on 06/10/2009 22:48:24 MDT Print View

Bump

Hendrik Morkel
(skullmonkey) - MLife

Locale: Finland
Any news? on 06/23/2009 12:45:43 MDT Print View

How is Jack doing? Any news on his injury? Hope he is well and everything is healing fine.