Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Where can I get a pinch clamp ??
Display Avatars Sort By:
Troy Ammons
(tammons) - F - MLife
Where can I get a pinch clamp ?? on 05/17/2009 16:08:00 MDT Print View

The plastic kind that slides over tubing,and has sort of teeth so when you pinch it is stays together.

bj bretzke
(lilorphanbilly) - F

Locale: Montana, MT (Stealth Mode)
RE: pinch clamps on 05/17/2009 16:41:55 MDT Print View

You can try a medical supply. Check out Dan's thread on remote fueled alcohol stove 2 on this forum.
If you can't rock on, walk on.........

Lance Marshall
(Lancem) - F - MLife

Locale: Oregon
Tubing clamp on 05/17/2009 17:26:13 MDT Print View

Do you mean this?

Tubing Clamp

These are common in home brewing and can be found at many brewing supply stores.

Edited by Lancem on 05/17/2009 17:28:03 MDT.

Troy Ammons
(tammons) - F - MLife
Re: Tubing clamp on 05/17/2009 17:55:25 MDT Print View


Joe Geib
(joegeib) - F

Locale: Delaware & Lehigh Valleys
Re: Tubing clamp on 05/18/2009 05:17:56 MDT Print View

Try US Plastics.

Roger Caffin
(rcaffin) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe
Re: Tubing clamp on 05/18/2009 05:18:56 MDT Print View

Source is I think Nalge Corp.