Sid, Nice sets of items: ULA, MLD, WM, Montbell stuff all looks great. I'm guessing you dont own most of these yet...because I can't imagine someone owning cuben tarp and not a scale...please consider buying a scale first.
Again this list is stocked with fantastic items, but a few things look amiss (some already pointed out). And as Chris stated it sure would help to know climate, geography, etc of your trips.
* Boots - ouch, hard to imagine needing these with an 8 lb base weight
* Your sleeping bag suggests non freezing temps, but you have leggings, mock, full-T in pack? ditch these if it wont often freeze....if it will often freeze reeval the bag
* sleeping pad - 14 oz is extreme, consider a GG thinlight or nightlight (trimmed) 3-6 oz total
* Your guess on the silver ridge stuff is low ... my silver ridge (size m) pants are 13.25 oz and my LS shirt (size large) is 9.95 oz. I dont use the shirt for backpacking...consider replacing with a LS poly zip T or merino wool LS shirt. (4-6 oz)
* Knife - replace with swiss army classic 0.75 oz (but this one sounds nonnegotiable)
* compass - a smaller one 1 oz
* head lamp - solar sounds cool, but unless you are going for long trips a petzil e-lite is 1 oz or a photon freedom -0.30 oz.
* pack cover - a liner will be more effective and a bit lighter.
* Didnt see a cap - definately add a fleece cap
* Didnt see gloves - I'd add fleece gloves
* Drop one water bottle, and replace 6 liter tank with 2.5 L platy
* pair down first aid to 1 oz - duct tape, meds, antiboitic ointment, gauze pads
* replace zip light with mini bic
* drop pack towel - use bandana
* drop firesteel and firetorch light - bring a book of matches in a plastic ziplock as backup
* I dont see a bearbag system - do you need one?
* I'm thinking you can get away with a smaller pack too, MLD prophet would save 4-6 oz., but the ULA is nice.
* Replace the ID pants with Golite reeds (5 oz), consider if you need this much of a jacket too (golite virga is only 8 oz and pretty cheap).
I'm guessing you can get this list down another 2 pounds pretty easily.