November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Hit-Tec Backcountry Event hiking boots at Bass Pro Shops for $50!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Joseph Morrison
(sjdm4211) - F

Locale: Smokies
Hit-Tec Backcountry Event hiking boots at Bass Pro Shops for $50! on 02/19/2009 12:56:57 MST Print View

Hi-Tec V-lite Backcountry Event hiking boots
I just picked them up yesterday at the Kodak TN store. Only $50 for Event waterproof boots with a Vibram outsole! I had to get them.
I have only had one pair of Hi-Tec V-Lite boots before, they were comfortable and light but not very durable so I never went back to them. They aren't at the quality and comfort of Montrail or Garmont but I would but them above TNF or Merrell anyday.

I ran about a mile on the treadmill this morning and walked the dog a couple miles with the boots on and I am satisfied with them.

I looked on the Bass Pro Shops website but I did not see them. So I guess they are only available at the stores.
Anyway heres a link to the Backcountry Event boots: