Sean asked me what I thought of my new Hooded Flash Jacket.
- Perfect workmanship.
- Nice pockets with down fill on both sides.
- Dacron or some stiffener behind the zipper so it doesn't snag the fabric.
- Draft tube behind the zipper.
- Hood is a good shape and generously sized.
- The zipper is a little balky.
- The binding on the wrists and bottom hem isn't Lycra. It's something else that is much less stretchy. The bottom hem fits me fine so I don't mind, but the wrists are sized much too big probably because of this lack of stretch. They feel really drafty on me. I haven't had the jacket out in the cold yet but I'm concerned it may make a big difference. Given the high price I'm debating returning it because of this flaw.