Here's my method:
1) Set up the tent.
2) Remove rain shells, enter tent and don insulating layers (Cocoon jacket & pants).
3) Boil water under tent awning.
4) Put raingear back on.
5) Walk the pot and boil-in-bag meal a few hundred yards from camp.
6) Add boilng water to meal, seal it up, then return to camp to return pot and get my spork.
7) Dance a jig (optional, to stay warm).
8) Eat my meal in the rain, standing, with my rainsuit on, enjoying the experience.
9) deposit bag in my ziplock trash bag, add this to my food bag, rope up my food bag, and return to camp to put away stove and enter tent.
Obviously, my trick is to use the tent for boiling water only, following the same boil-in-bag technique I use for summer in bear country. The only real change is that I set up the tent and use it to boil water, whereas in summer I wait until after dinner to set up camp.