This got me thinking. I had bought the Packfeather Stove a year or more ago and, other than unpacking it and admiring the design, I hadn't looked at it since. So... I dug it out and also got out my Caldera Cone, with its stove, and an Evernew 0.9L Titanium pot. Here is what I found out: Though the Packfeather stove is about 5/8" taller than the Caldera stove it does work with the Caldera Cone, at least for the Evernew 0.9L version. Here are a few photos of the rig.
1. Packfeather Stove Kit as received.
2. Packfeather Stove kit spread out.
3. Packfeather Stove with legs/pot stand deployed.
4. Packfeather Stove with Snuffer.
5. Packfeather Stove with Reflector.
6. Packfeather Stove side view.
7. Packfeather Stove draft adjustment mechanism.
8. Packfeather Stove kit with Evernew 0.9L titanium pot.
9. Packfeather Stove air intake open.
10. Packfeather Stove air intake 1/2 open.
11. Packfeather Stove air intake closed.
12. Caldera Cone/Packfeather Stove height difference = 5/8".
13. Caldera Cone modification for Packfeather control knob.
14. Caldera Cone with Packfeather Stove and Evernew 0.9L pot.
The Evernew 0.9L pot sits on the Packfeather Stove pot stand and lifts the pot about 1/16" off the Caldera Cone. I think it would work just fine. The Packfeather XL Stove, which doesn't have legs, might work even better and eliminate the weight of the stove legs/pot stand.