Font size
Display Avatars Sort By:
Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Locale: Melbourne
Font size on 11/14/2008 16:24:38 MST Print View

Since the change I have to change my text size to a smaller font to see certain buttons , like the "create thread" one. I guess that others have come across this also but cannot figure out how to "create a thread" to point this out...
Yesterday I was down to small, today it only works on "smallest" ...
Franco
( I have been assured that I can survive a day or two with this, but what if "they" are wrong ? )

Michael Davis
(mad777) - F

Locale: South Florida
Re: Font size on 11/14/2008 18:20:04 MST Print View

Same problem here, Franco. I'm keeping the faith that "they" will figure out these minor bugs soon.

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Locale: Canada
Re: Re: Font size on 11/14/2008 19:02:37 MST Print View

Same here...At work I had the problem, but now that I am at home, seems fine...bigger screen at work...if that means anything.

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Font size on 11/14/2008 19:06:16 MST Print View

Screen size. That could have something to do with it. I have a 21" ( couldn't afford a Ferrari)
Franco

Blue _
(lrmblue) - MLife

Locale: Northeast (New England)
Font Size Still a Problem on 11/15/2008 16:56:18 MST Print View

I'm sure that someone is working on this, but, for what it's worth, I'm another one who is having screen format issues--particularly with font sizes--and this is on three different computer systems (all running Windows XP and using Internet Explorer 6.xx or 7.xx).

LIBERTAS+PAX PACIS

Ben Klocek
(benklocek) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: SF Bay Area
Fix on 11/25/2008 13:48:42 MST Print View

If you are still experiencing this bug, please force refresh your browser cache.

Safari/Firefox: Hold down "Option" while you click the refresh button.

IE: Hold down "Alt" while you press F5.

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Fixed font size problem on 11/25/2008 13:55:04 MST Print View

Hi Ben
Yep the problem has gone away. Not only that, it is a beautiful, clear sunny morning here in Melbourne. Well done. I am very impressed.
Franco