FS: Double Rainbow, Utopia 2+ **Price Drop**
Display Avatars Sort By:
Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Locale: Canada
**SOLD*** Double Rainbow, **SOLD** Utopia 2+ on 11/02/2008 08:58:20 MST Print View

*** SOLD **** Tarptent Double Rainbow
Bought last July
Seam Sealed, Perfect Condition
$170 (USD) Shipped Canada/USA

*** SOLD *** Golite Utopia 2+
Bought in March of this year.
Used about 5 nights - perfect condition
Tent, Poles, Stakes, Suffsack = 44.02 oz
$150 (USD) shipped to Canada/USA

Girl not for sale, but may be willing to trade for Cuben Duo Mid.

DR and G2

Edited by Steve_Evans on 11/04/2008 08:04:17 MST.

Jim Colten
(jcolten) - M

Locale: MN
Re: FS: Double Rainbow, Utopia 2+ **Price Drop** on 11/02/2008 09:44:48 MST Print View

Girl not for sale, but may will be willing to trade for Cuben Duo Mid.

Oh boy, you're in for it now. Tempting ... but nah, look at the size of that gear pile. Too much baggage!

Chris W
(simplespirit) - MLife

Locale: .
Re: FS: Double Rainbow, Utopia 2+ **Price Drop** on 11/02/2008 10:08:25 MST Print View

Is the DR a zippered fly or velcro fly model?

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Re: FS: Double Rainbow, Utopia 2+ **Price Drop** on 11/02/2008 12:38:29 MST Print View

Jim, that picture was from a two night trip I took with her this summer. I had to bring 2 tents...1 to sleep in and 1 to drink wine/play scrabble in. Since she hates to drink lake water, I carried 6 liters in to a site which was beside a lake! However, we still had a blast!:)

Chris,
The fly on the DR has a zipper and a velcro rain flap overtop (on both sides since it has 2 doors). I didn't know that it used to be just a velcro closure. I hope that answers the question.

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Re: FS: Double Rainbow, Utopia 2+ **Price Drop** on 11/02/2008 23:16:26 MST Print View

TT Double Rainbow is sold...still have the Utopia 2+.

Joe Clement
(skinewmexico) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
Girl on 11/03/2008 08:37:18 MST Print View

She'll be harder to trade, now that you told everyone she wouldn't drink out of the lake, and needs 2 tents.

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Re: **SOLD*** Double Rainbow, **SOLD** Utopia 2+ on 11/04/2008 08:07:15 MST Print View

Joe, I'm an honest guy. And people deserve an accurate description of the product. :)

Lucky for me (or her), both items are sold!