Teaser - New Cocoon
Display Avatars Sort By:
kevin davidson
(kdesign) - F

Locale: Mythical State of Jefferson
Insulting the Editor--a BPL forum pastime on 12/06/2005 11:23:14 MST Print View

Don't worry, Eric. We all do that. What's Ryan going to do, slow up filling our orders?

Yep.

:-)>

(Anonymous)
Insult the Editor Contest! on 12/06/2005 13:56:24 MST Print View

BackpackingRight.com announces a reader contest to crown THE BEST EDITOR INSULT.

Rules are simple:

Using a email program, create an insult that can be adapted for any season, any trip, that anyone can use to insult the editor.

Submit your insults to:

insults@backpackingright.com

Submission Deadline: December 15, 2005.

(Emails submitted with viruses attached will be automatically disqualified.)

All insult entries will temporarily be made available for public viewing at the BackpackingRight.com Website.

All submissions will be juried by their peers in the BackpackingLight.com forums. Winners will be selected by the BackpackingRight.com staff.

1st Prize: $100 fake Gift Certificate
2nd Prize: $50 GC
3rd Prize: $25 GC

Winning entries will be featured and available for public viewing at BackpackingRight.com.

David Bonn
(david_bonn) - F

Locale: North Cascades
not funny at all on 12/06/2005 14:02:29 MST Print View

I find no humor in this post.

Having ran a business myself, I know how hard everyone has to work to make a business, well, work. The folks at BPL provide (in my own experience) great products and services at quite reasonable prices.

(Anonymous)
Re: not funny at all on 12/06/2005 14:06:07 MST Print View

I totally meant it as humor and apologize to those offended. This website and Ryan are great. Delete that post if needed.

Ryan Jordan
(ryan) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Greater Yellowstone
Re: Insulting the Editor--a BPL forum pastime on 12/06/2005 16:11:13 MST Print View

>> Don't worry, Eric. We all do that. What's Ryan going to do, slow up filling our orders?

I would, but Stephanie runs the DC side and won't budge...

Best I can do at this point is hide tungsten mines in the gear that you order... ;)