I obtained a few scraps of 3.6 oz/yard alumina fabric and I've had a good time wasting it on wood stove ideas. I thought I'd post some photos. This one is a tripod supported by three aluminum tent stakes I made from arrow shafts (0.23 oz each) and a triangular platform of 0.016" titanium sheet. The basket is about 4" in diameter and 6" deep. The whole thing is collapsible. The screen at the bottom of the fuel basket is made from titanium wire and below it is an adjustable air inlet (see pics). The adjustable air inlet actually turned out well, I thought. The flame can be tempered for simmering, I found.
I don't usually use aluminum foil pot lids and other pieces of expendable gear, and I don't want a stove of questionable long term utility. So, the pictures are after about sixteen hours of test burns. The total weight is 2.7 ounces (76 grams). If one cheats a little and counts the tent stakes as part of the tent weight, the stove then comes in at 2.0 ounces (56 grams). I didn't do any strict tests of boil times, but it boils 900mL in my titanium pot without fuel replenishment, and I found that adjusting the inlet air can be used to simmer. It needs a wind screen. That's next, I guess.