Gossamer Gear new Adjustbale Length Hiking poles !!!!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Kevin Egelhoff
(kegelhoff) - F

Locale: Southern Cal
Gossamer Gear new Adjustbale Length Hiking poles !!!! on 10/17/2008 11:49:10 MDT Print View

Gossamer Gear JUST put their new adjustable length hiking poles on their web site.

Price was reduced on the first batch due to a small production error ..

"NOTE:
Due to a manufacturing error, the first small run of poles do not have the small loop of spectra core cord under the handles. We will have more sets in stock in the next couple of weeks that will have the loops."

If you zoom in on the photo you can see the new spiral wound tip section!

Edited by kegelhoff on 10/17/2008 14:17:58 MDT.

Andrew Richardson
(arichardson6) - F

Locale: North East
Re: Gossamer Gear new Adjustbale Length Hiking poles !!!! on 10/17/2008 14:02:37 MDT Print View

Oh maaaaan... I really want these! I wish I had some money to spare :(

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Locale: Canada
Re: Re: Gossamer Gear new Adjustbale Length Hiking poles !!!! on 10/17/2008 18:42:06 MDT Print View

Anyone know what the regular price will be? I'm in the market for some new poles and wondering if the keeper cord is worth waiting for.

Jonathan Boozer
(anywayoutside) - MLife

Locale: South East
Re: Re: Re: Gossamer Gear new Adjustbale Length Hiking poles !!!! on 10/17/2008 20:05:51 MDT Print View

Steve,

Looks like the $140 sale price is only $10 off. I saw $150 as the standard price.

Cheers!

JB

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Locale: Canada
Re: Re: Re: Re: Gossamer Gear new Adjustbale Length Hiking poles !!!! on 10/18/2008 08:03:33 MDT Print View

Thanks JB, I must have missed it. I'm just nervous that, like so many other ultralight products, they will sell out fast and then not have any in stock for a looooong time...but I'll wait for the keeper cord.
Steve