Journey on the Wild Coast slideshow - Seattle
Display Avatars Sort By:
Erin McKittrick
(mckittre) - MLife

Locale: Seldovia, Alaska
Journey on the Wild Coast slideshow - Seattle on 10/04/2008 15:31:27 MDT Print View

For anyone in the Seattle area, Hig and I will be giving a slideshow presentation on our Journey on the Wild Coast expedition.

Wednesday October 8, 7PM
Mountaineers Building, 300 3rd Ave W
Seattle, WA
download pdf flier

For anyone in Anchorage or on the Kenai Peninsula, visit the Events page for info on our talks there in late October.

I know it's short notice, but please spread the word to anyone interested!

-Erin

Adam M.
(AdamM) - F

Locale: British Columbia
Journey on the Wild Coast slideshow on 10/13/2008 14:54:20 MDT Print View

Amazing journey.
Do you have any plans on coming to Vancouver BC to present?

Denis Hazlewood
(redleader) - MLife

Locale: Luxury-Light Luke on the Llano Azul
Re: Journey on the Wild Coast slideshow on 10/13/2008 18:41:17 MDT Print View

Or the San Francisco Bay area?

Tom Clark
(TomClark) - MLife

Locale: East Coast
Re: Journey on the Wild Coast slideshow - Seattle on 10/14/2008 13:26:35 MDT Print View

When are you coming to the east coast? Surely, that would be an easier trip than than the Wild Coast adventure?

Erin McKittrick
(mckittre) - MLife

Locale: Seldovia, Alaska
Next year? on 10/24/2008 16:00:45 MDT Print View

Perhaps the east coast would be physically easier, but not in other ways... Time and money are tight right now, especially since I'd like to get this book written before our baby comes along this February...

But don't despair! I'm hoping that next year, when the book comes out, we'll get to do a bigger chunk of traveling slideshows/book promotion.

We'll probably fly in from AK to Seattle, and travel from there, making Vancouver quite easy to get to, CA not too hard, and the east coast possible, but more difficult. I'll let you know.

And if I can't make it to you, at least there'll be a book, and hopefully a movie too... :)

Thanks for the interest!
-Erin