Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
What are the names for these flames?
Display Avatars Sort By:
green alice
(alice123) - F
What are the names for these flames? on 08/05/2008 19:24:00 MDT Print View

I am seeing the words torch and jet used with lighters that have that type of "jet" flame. But I see two differnt kinds of flames and both kinda look like jets but both are different. This website has both kinds so I will use it to show you what I mean. Here is one type of flame and the other type of flame looks stronger and looks like this and then there is the type of lighter with a flame that I would call conventional that look like this I have search all over the internet but have not been able to get a clear answer on the names of these different flames. Help?