Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS Luna Solo e & Brawny 9' Tarptent

Display Avatars Sort By:
Gail Lusk
(AlohaTink) - F

Locale: In the Middle of No Where!
FS Dancing Light Gear Brawny 9' Verison Tarptent on 07/07/2008 12:35:46 MDT Print View

I have a Luna Solo e I bought here from Joan on BPL for my JMT Hike I did not get a chance to use...
Tent, stakes, stuff sack I would let go for $100 plus shipping (I paid $125 to Joan and she had a small repair on the top netting she repaired it)
This is an earlier version out not with the zipper but with the vestible still and the tags that came with it says Luna Solo e it is also the ulta light flooring.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/
cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?
forum_thread_id=12478&skip_to_post=91523#91523

I have a Brawny 9' version Tarptent in very good to excellent shape... tent, and stuff sack for $95 plus shipping.... REDUCED to $80 plus shipping

I know the Luna Solo e and Brawny can be shipped flat rate box for only $5

The reason I am letting them go is they would just sit on a shelf...since my trips to the mainland due to high airfare are all over. :(
my email addy is itsme2u@maui.net
Postal Money Order or Personal Check or Paypal

Edited by AlohaTink on 07/15/2008 14:44:00 MDT.

Tom Caldwell
(Coldspring) - F

Locale: Ozarks
Color on 07/07/2008 18:27:19 MDT Print View

What color is the Brawny?

Gail Lusk
(AlohaTink) - F

Blue and Black on 07/08/2008 03:58:24 MDT Print View

Hi Tom the Brawny is the Blue with black flooring and yes it has been seam sealed :) with a black peak...picture posted below.

Edited by AlohaTink on 07/08/2008 04:06:39 MDT.

Gail Lusk
(AlohaTink) - F

Re: Blue and Black on 07/08/2008 04:05:53 MDT Print View

Dancing Light Gear Ultra Light Brawny Tarptent

Joseph Jacaruso
(CaptainJac) - MLife

Locale: Southeast
Luna Solo on 07/14/2008 07:59:02 MDT Print View

Gail, is the Luna Solo still available?

Gail Lusk
(AlohaTink) - F

Luna Solo e on 07/14/2008 14:07:22 MDT Print View

Yes it is Joseph
and I looked into this it is the enhanced version but the one with the velcro the whole length instead of the zipper...referring to the vestibule that is.

I have not even set it up yet since getting it from Joan
but then again I have not even unpacked since my last mainland trip either...lol

Christopher Holden
(back2basics) - F

Locale: Southeast USA
Re: Luna Solo e on 07/14/2008 14:23:09 MDT Print View

I'm not looking to buy it (as I already have one) but wanted to attest to the Lunar Solo's design. We took a pretty good beating by rain and wind on 2 of my 5 nights in SW Missouri a few weeks back. The tent held up admirably. The only water I got inside was due to me falling asleep one night with the vestivule open. When the wind shifted, I realized it was time to reach out and close the fly. Beyond that, the only water in my tent was in my Platypus.

Gail Lusk
(AlohaTink) - F

Dancing Light Gear Ultra Light Brawny Tarptent on 07/15/2008 14:41:33 MDT Print View

Now reduced to $80 plus shipping

SALE PENDING! >>>> Thank You

Edited by AlohaTink on 07/16/2008 12:20:35 MDT.