Forum Index » Gear Deals » Montrail Hardrocks @ steepandcheap.com

Display Avatars Sort By:
Stephen Bodiya
(stephen@bodiya.com) - F

Locale: Michigan
Montrail Hardrocks @ steepandcheap.com on 06/21/2008 18:46:39 MDT Print View

Montrail Hardrocks on sale for $35 @ steepandcheap. items don't usually last too long once they are up, so these should go pretty quick. check out www.steepandcheap.com and hopefully they will still be available as the current deal.

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Locale: Southern California
too late on 06/21/2008 20:06:36 MDT Print View

Darn, missed it.... gotta move quick to get the Steep and Cheap deals

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Locale: So Cal
Re: Montrail Hardrocks @ steepandcheap.com on 06/22/2008 10:02:58 MDT Print View

Stephen -- posting deals like "steepandcheap" that take place all the time but never last more than a few hours will just clutter up this board. Aficionados are already watching -- others will tend to miss the sales even if alerts are posted here on BPL.

Edited by ben2world on 06/22/2008 10:05:16 MDT.

Ryan Krause
(rmkrause)

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Just grab the browser add-on on 06/24/2008 11:20:49 MDT Print View

Everyone should just go to steepandcheap.com, click on 'alerts' and grab the add-on for their browser of choice, that way you at a glance know what's up for grabs on steepandcheap.

Andrew Richardson
(arichardson6) - F

Locale: North East
Re: Montrail Hardrocks @ steepandcheap.com on 06/24/2008 13:23:08 MDT Print View

Hey Stephen,

I didn't know that steepandcheap.com existed, so I thank you for posting the deal. It's true that posting each of these deals would clutter the board, of course, but I'm glad I was introduced to this site!