Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
2007 Granite Gear Latitude Vapor - $104
Display Avatars Sort By:
Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Locale: So Cal
2007 Granite Gear Latitude Vapor - $104 on 06/06/2008 14:05:18 MDT Print View

Granite Gear Latitude Vapor -- all sizes available -- regularly priced at $195 -- now priced at $130 -- BUT yours for only $104 after REI Outlet's automatic additional 20% off upon checkout. Click here.

Note that the automatic 20% off is for one REI Outlet item only.

Edited by ben2world on 06/06/2008 14:13:29 MDT.

Chris W
(simplespirit) - MLife

Locale: .
More Packs on 06/06/2008 14:25:00 MDT Print View

Just noticed they have the Nimbus Ozone, Nimbus Latitude, and Gregory G-Pack in the outlet as well. Same deal would apply.

Edited by simplespirit on 06/06/2008 14:25:30 MDT.

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Locale: Southern California
REI website problems on 06/09/2008 22:57:34 MDT Print View

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the REI Outlet website. I can't seem to access anything on the site other than the opening page. It's been that way for about 4 days.

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Re: REI website problems on 06/10/2008 00:39:07 MDT Print View

Yes, it happened to me most of the day today.

What I notice is that when the website hangs, it will continue hanging until you delete your temp files and browsing history, close the browser, then open the browser again.

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

REI website same problems on 06/10/2008 07:35:04 MDT Print View

Thanks Ben, I cleared all cached files, cleared the history, even deleted all cookies and it's still hanging up when I try to get anywhere past the first web page. Guess I should call REI and see if they know what the problem is.

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Re: REI website same problems on 06/10/2008 10:24:04 MDT Print View

But did you close and then re-open your browser? I did the exact same thing you described -- and was still stuck until I close and reopen the browser.

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Still having problems on 06/10/2008 14:30:42 MDT Print View

Ben, Yup, I completely closed and reopened IE and was still having problems. I called REI and they updated the site last week and have been experiencing problems. One thing they said worked for some people was to hit the Stop button while IE is grinding away trying to load the page, then hit refresh. That worked for me, the new page pops up right away then. But I have to do that for every page. They said that others who have tried that only had to do that once, then it seemed to work ok there after. They definately have some problems with the new website, someone didn't do adequate beta testing of the site on all versions of all browsers. Anyway, I gave them my IE version info to see if that helps them in fixing it. Thanks for trying.

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Re: Still having problems on 06/10/2008 20:38:59 MDT Print View

Sorry to hear that... hope REI will get it fixed soon. Maybe ask them for a 10% coupon that you can apply toward your next purchase... :)

Edited by ben2world on 06/10/2008 21:25:46 MDT.

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Good Idea on 06/10/2008 21:48:45 MDT Print View

Good idea Ben, I might give them a call back. Thanks again for your input.

Ashley Brown
(ashleyb) - F
try a different browser on 06/10/2008 23:53:13 MDT Print View

If you can spare 5 minutes, download a different browser and give it a whirl instead. It may be an IE-only bug.

Try Firefox, www.mozilla.com/firefox

Or Opera, www.opera.com

They are much better browsers anyway, and I highly recommend ditching IE permanently!

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Works now on 06/11/2008 07:56:29 MDT Print View

Thanks for the suggestion Ashley, but it looks like they've fixed it now. I figured they would want to get it fixed since IE is still probably the most used browser out there.

Randall Miller
(speyguy) - F

Locale: Cascadia
granite gear packs on 06/11/2008 15:32:20 MDT Print View

I checked out the REI Outlet site and they only have size "Short" in the granite gear packs. Still a good deal if that size works for you.