Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Spring is here! Superior Hiking Trail, May 9-12
Display Avatars Sort By:
Chad Miller
(chadnsc)

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota
Spring is here! Superior Hiking Trail, May 9-11 on 05/01/2008 09:33:15 MDT Print View

Well spring has finally arrived to the North Shore! I’m hopping to get a couple of people together for a weekend backpacking trip in the Superior Hiking Trail.

I was thinking of taking off the afternoon of May 9th (Friday) and staying out for a couple of nights. I’m open to hiking almost any sections of the trail but was thinking about putting in at County Road 1 and hiking to Cascade River State Park (43 miles).

Covering a certain distance isn’t important to me so if you’re interested and want to cut miles back a bit I’m fine with that. The important thing for me is getting out and having fun!

Chad

Edited by chadnsc on 05/01/2008 09:34:38 MDT.

Stuart Burke
(burkest) - F

Locale: Collegiate Peaks Wilderness
Re: Spring is here! Superior Hiking Trail, May 9-11 on 05/08/2008 07:15:17 MDT Print View

I would love to join you but I am already heading out for a five day trip with my wife on the North Country Trail starting on the tenth. I would be intersted in getting out on the SHT the weekend of the 17th if you are up for another trip.

Chad Miller
(chadnsc)

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota
Next trip on 05/08/2008 08:37:54 MDT Print View

The weekend of the 17th of May would work for me!

If anyone else wants to get on the trail with us you're more than welcome!

Edited by chadnsc on 05/08/2008 15:17:20 MDT.