Forum Index » Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning--packs and tents

Display Avatars Sort By:
Kevin Sawchuk
(ksawchuk) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Northern California
Closet Cleaning--packs and tents **New Additions** on 04/17/2008 21:24:36 MDT Print View

Golite Infinity pack--green/black size L
used once $50 ***SOLD***

Golite Speed--blue size L. Used 4-5 times, good shape I've increased the durability of the fabric by painting silicone on the body of the pack. It's been modified by cutting the helmet holder and adding a bungee strap system. $50 ***SOLD***

Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude size M--EZ access. Used on a few winter trips. Solid pack 3800cuin black/grey. Excellent suspension. $50 ***SOLD***

Mountainsmith Auspex size L good shape $50 ***SOLD***

Black Diamond Beta light--Good shape, seam sealed, custom lighter tie outs. $100--I'll throw in the unused "official" floor for free. ***SOLD***

Gossamer Gear G6 Whisper--unused and with added bungee system (easy to remove if you don't like it) Blue $50

Nathan HPL 063 without hydration bladder. New. http://www.nathansports.com/our_products/hydration_nutrition/hpl_063.html $70

Ultimate Direction Stinger--an unused running pack/vest with 1L capacity (includes bladder) and front pockets.
**Similar to but not the same as below: ** http://www.ultimatedirection.com/product.php?id=35&page=packs
$30

All items plus cost of shipping of your choice.

Edited by ksawchuk on 04/19/2008 22:53:22 MDT.

Bob Bankhead
(wandering_bob) - MLife

Locale: Oregon, USA
Closet Cleaning--packs and tents on 04/18/2008 00:05:10 MDT Print View

Re: Auspex

What year is it?

Color = Green, blue, or brown version? (different years and models)

Edited by wandering_bob on 04/18/2008 00:06:23 MDT.

Pat Rabun
(prabun) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
GG Nimbus and BD Beta Lite-I Want Them! on 04/18/2008 08:23:03 MDT Print View

Hi Kevin,
PM sent on Nimbus and Beta

Gerald Magnes
(gmagnes) - M

Locale: Upstate NY
Nimbus Latitude on 04/18/2008 09:30:03 MDT Print View

Kevin
If the Nimbus Latitude is still available, I'd be interested. You can pm me through this site or email me at gmagnes AT nycap.rr.com
Can you confirm that the pack is a "regular" size with a medium hip belt? They also have a shorter torso version which I wouldn't be interested in.
thanks
Gerry