Granite Gear Virga
Display Avatars Sort By:
Joe DeLoss
(GoingGrindel) - F

Locale: Sunny Central Ohio
SOLD on 04/15/2008 11:20:42 MDT Print View

I've got a regular torso brown virga that has been modified, it comes in at 17.8 ounces. The modifications made have involved shortening excess webbing, burning the ends to prevent fraying, and shortening the extension collar by half the length. The collar looks the same as the manufacturer setup but 8 inches shorter. I resewed the drawstring and reinforcement to resemble the original bag. Only been used for one weekend trip, I replaced it with a Zpack Zilch which was more fitting for my weekend set up.

The bag fits me perfectly with a little extra room to grow with the straps. I'm just under 6ft with a 31/32 inch waist. $50 including shipping in the greater 48. Prefer money order but will accept paypal. PM me for details.

Virga

Edited by GoingGrindel on 04/21/2008 14:52:02 MDT.

Darrin Wilson
(www.wilson) - F
Interested in the Virga on 04/15/2008 17:25:10 MDT Print View

Hi, I'm interested in your Virga for sale, but I don't know how to PM you on this site. Could someone help me out?
Thanks!

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
Granite Gear Virga on 04/15/2008 18:20:17 MDT Print View

You can send a PM to Joe with this link.

Joe DeLoss
(GoingGrindel) - F

Additional Virga Info on 04/16/2008 11:34:15 MDT Print View

I just pulled out the virga and wanted to note a few more of my modifications. I removed the ice axe loops, size tag, and the carrying loop. The bag still has a waist belt, sternum strap, all the compression straps, and side pockets.

Thanks for the interest.

Joe DeLoss
(GoingGrindel) - F

SOLD on 04/21/2008 14:52:46 MDT Print View

SOLD