Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Marmot Hydrogen, Katadyn Filter, MSR Stoves
Display Avatars Sort By:
Tom Caldwell
(Coldspring) - F

Locale: Ozarks
Marmot Hydrogen, Katadyn Filter, MSR Stoves on 04/13/2008 22:35:12 MDT Print View

I have a few things I need to clear out.

SOLD Marmot Hydrogen Long Left Zip. This is a Spring 2006 model, and has never been used. I have never even tried it on. Bought it a few weeks ago and decided I wanted something with a full zipper, for hammocking. Includes the XXS stuff sack and large cotton storage bag. I took the retail tags off to stuff it, but they are included. It has only been compressed once, for a few minutes to satisfy my curiosity.
$220 Shipped SOLD

Katadyn Mini Filter I bought this off eBay last year and never used it. It is only the blue pump and ceramic filter, there are no other parts, such as hoses or stuffs. It was never used in the field, I pumped some tap water through it once to see how it works. I think the filters list for what I am asking.
$35 Shipped

SOLD MSR Pocket Rocket. The stove has only been used twice. Includes the red case. This does not include a fuel canister $20 Shipped SOLD

I gladly accept PayPal. You can probably talk me into Money Orders, if you have to do it that way.

Edited by Coldspring on 04/15/2008 16:12:02 MDT.

Mike Barney
(eaglemb) - F

Locale: AZ, the Great Southwest!
Hydrogen on 04/13/2008 23:00:00 MDT Print View

I may know someone who is interested in the Hydrogen. Can you send me your email address to azmb at earthlink dot net.

Thanks,
MikeB

Rog Tallbloke
(tallbloke) - F

Locale: DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
Pocket Rocket on 04/14/2008 01:40:06 MDT Print View

I'll take one if you don't mind shipping to the UK. I'll cover the extra cost.

Edited by tallbloke on 04/14/2008 01:40:50 MDT.

JR Redding
(GrinchMT) - F
Re: Marmot Hydrogen, Katadyn Filter, MSR Stoves on 04/14/2008 05:16:28 MDT Print View

Hi Tom,

I'll be glad to take one of the Pocket Rockets off your hands. Send a paypal payment request to store@bozemanstoveworks.com and I'll fund it right away.

Peace.

--Joe

Tom Caldwell
(Coldspring) - F

Update on 04/14/2008 21:30:30 MDT Print View

I forgot to mention that my sleeping bag comes from a smoke and pet-free shack. I have been told that I smell a bit like a marmot though.

Tom Caldwell
(Coldspring) - F

Prices Reduced on 04/15/2008 10:15:47 MDT Print View

I have sold all the Pocket Rockets.

The Marmot Hydrogen has been reduced to $210 shipped.

The MSR Mini filter, with the unused ceramic filter, has been reduced to $30 shipped.

Gail Lusk
(AlohaTink) - F

Locale: In the Middle of No Where!
Marmot Hydrogen on 04/15/2008 11:13:08 MDT Print View

Is this the one with the Pertex Quantum ripstop outer shell fabric and 900 fill?

email sent as well

Tom Caldwell
(Coldspring) - F

Bag Sold on 04/15/2008 16:11:06 MDT Print View

Marmot Hydrogen is SOLD.

steve suppes
(ssuppes) - M

Locale: Midwest
Marmot Hydrogen, Katadyn Filter, MSR Stoves on 04/18/2008 14:51:42 MDT Print View

Tom, Got the bag, looks great. Thanks Steve