After reading threads on the Arc AT, I decided to modify my old Summer quilt to simulate the size of the Arc AT, to see if I like it more than I did as a full size quilt, patterned after the JRB summer quilt.
The quilt was made out of 1.1 oz rip stop and 3 oz basis weight Primaloft. The Primaloft gives me a slightly higher CLO value than XP, or a bit over 2.2.
The dims are 54 inches long by 42 inches wide at the hip. I made the foot box tight, flat and 14 inches from top to bottom. Although snug, this should make it as efficient as possible, following the design of the Arc AT.
Although this is only a 46 degree quilt, and the Actual Arc AT is several inches longer and should be considerably warmer, this mock AT should be more than enough as a proof of concept to see if I want to invest in the Nunatak product.