Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick)

Display Avatars Sort By:
Dave .
(Ramapo) - F
WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick) on 03/15/2008 10:20:07 MDT Print View

Did these things go out of production? Ca't find one anywhere...

Doug L
(mothermenke) - F

Locale: Upstate NY
REI house brand Ti on 03/15/2008 10:36:53 MDT Print View

It looks like REI has rebranded evernew products with their own house label this year. On their website they're offering the .9 liter in the uncoated version, but not the 1.3 liter. I assume they're not discontinuing the uncoated 1.3 liter model, but that they will be available in the near future.

Try calling REI and ask if they'll be carrying the model you want. Even if it isn't ready now the 1.3 liter pot should be in their computerized inventory system.

Dave .
(Ramapo) - F
Re: REI house brand Ti on 03/15/2008 13:26:54 MDT Print View

Good idea Doug, but no luck. I called and REI doesn't have them in and doesn't know when (or if they're going to come in).

So... Come on, who's got one they want to sell? ;)

Dave

Joe Kuster
(slacklinejoe) - MLife

Locale: Flatirons
REI TI pots on 03/16/2008 01:09:20 MDT Print View

Actually I was just at the Denver flagship store. They had the full line up of the REI branded TI non-stick pots (formerly evernew). I'm not sure but they may have raised the prices a little. You should be able to order it online at: http://www.rei.com/product/764182

I've got the 1.3l pot w/ standard lid and use the hell out of it.

My brother also gave me the full cookset as a wedding present. It's the 1.3L pot w/ fry pan lid plus the 1.9L pot w/ fry pan lid the I hate to admit that I haven't used it but once. As I switched to freezer bag meals for almost everything. I am however hoping the fry lids will come in handy for trout cooking at some point.

Dave .
(Ramapo) - F
Re: WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick) on 03/16/2008 15:23:18 MDT Print View

No luck in Denver either. I called and spoke to customer service in Denver this time and they said that they don't seem to be making the 1.3 L uncoated pot yet, so I can't even special order it. Bummer.

I have to think that they will make it eventually though. This might just be due to logistics in the switchover to REI from Evernew.

Oh well. We'll see what happens...

Dave .
(Ramapo) - F
Re: WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick) on 03/17/2008 14:01:38 MDT Print View

Bump.

Anyone have one they want to sell?

Joe Kuster
(slacklinejoe) - MLife

Locale: Flatirons
Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot on 03/17/2008 20:03:22 MDT Print View

Sorry, I thought you meant the non-stick version. I didn't even know evernew made one without it.

Perhaps one of the MontBell TI pots would fit your needs?
http://www.montbell.us/products/list.php?cat_id=40

Even if it has a fry pan lid you can always made a foil one when you don't need that feature.

I happen to be near boulder and visit their store every couple months. It's interesting to see some of their gear as it isn't carried very many places.

Edited by slacklinejoe on 03/17/2008 22:04:41 MDT.

Dave .
(Ramapo) - F
Re: WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick) on 03/31/2008 13:18:32 MDT Print View

*bump*

Anyone got a pot for me?

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick) on 03/31/2008 21:22:47 MDT Print View

David -

This was posted on BackpackGearSwap today. It's non-stick - not sure how firm you were on that.

Evernew Slick Non-Stick Titanium Pot – 1.3 Liter Excellent condition. No dents or dings, just a lightly blackened bottom. Same as the REI pot at:

http://www.rei.com/product/764182

$35 plus shipping

Steve at: yourhandymansteve (at) nc.rr.com

Tony Fleming
(TonyFleming) - MLife

Locale: Midwest
Found Evernew 1.3L uncoated pot 4.6 oz on 06/04/2008 20:40:27 MDT Print View

Hi David,

I don't know if it's to late, but I ran across the Evernew 1.3L uncoated pot at Antigravity gear.

http://tiny.cc/FnDJe

Regards,
Tony

Dave .
(Ramapo) - F
Re: WTB: Evernew 1.3 L Cookpot (Uncoated, *not* non-stick) on 06/04/2008 21:22:22 MDT Print View

Thanks Tony. Already got one.

Glad the Evernew pots are still available. They aren't the lightest, but I still like them a lot.

Dave