I'm learning more about the multi use qualities of Chlorine Dioxide in the form of Klearwater or Aqua Mira liquids, and would like to poll BPLers about your uses for this item. For example, I've found (from the Klearwater website and included instructions) that it can:
1. Be used as an oral rinse. But don't know in which proportions/dilution or techniques. Also, can it replace my Dr. B's soap for toothpaste? Are there any side effects from prolonged use as toothpaste/toothcleaner? If it can replace the Dr B, then that is one less item in my pack, and I like that. I don't use the soap for much else.
2. Be used as a hand sanitizer, claimed more effective than alcohol based ones. Use is 1 or 2 drops straight or mixed with some water. But do you need to rinse your hands after?
3. Be used as a wound irrigation/wash. Use is 1ml in 1L of water.
4. Be used topically as a wound anti-infection treatment. Use is 1 or 2 drops straight after suturing or packing wound.
5. Be used to treat water for drinking.