Alcohol is typically denatured by adding some combination of methanol, isopropanol, acetone, MEK, MIK, naphtha, or other nasties. This renders it unfit for human consumption (can cause blindness or death), and likely renders the fumes acutely toxic. Some formulations have additives to make it taste bitter, smell bad, and/or induce vomiting. It would seem unwise to smell it while burning.
You might consider using Everclear if you intend to continue previous practices!
Your new psychedelic Ti (and TiO2) pot is fine. Your baking methods may require work, but I can't help you there - my specialty is boiling water.