MLD Funky Proto Sale
Display Avatars Sort By:
Ron Bell
(mountainlaureldesigns) - F - M

Locale: USA
MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/09/2008 08:27:44 MST Print View

Check out the MLD Site for sale items. The sale may only last for a few hours this morning.

MLD Newsletter registered customers received prior notice.

Greyson Howard
(Greyhound)

Locale: Sierra Nevada
Re: MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/09/2008 11:06:00 MST Print View

Wow, here on Pacific Coast Time I'm glad I don't sleep in like in my college days, I would have missed this entirely!

Thanks Ron, looking forward to the new Patrol shelter.

Andrew King
(drewboy) - F

Locale: Arizona
Re: MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/09/2008 11:31:37 MST Print View

Yeah same here, am glad I happened to be on the MLD site. I picked up the Cuben hammock tarp. Specs are no longer posted on the site, but all I can recall is, 11 ft long and 4.5oz. Sweet! About 9 oz less than what I am currently using. Ron, if you are monitoring this thread could you email me the rest of the details on this tarp (item #11)? Thanks.

Edited by drewboy on 02/11/2008 20:44:59 MST.

R Alsborg
(FastWalker) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
Re: Re: MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/09/2008 11:43:12 MST Print View

#$%! missed it....

Matthew LaPatka
(gungadin) - M

Locale: Pittsburgh, PA
Devotion on 02/09/2008 15:40:42 MST Print View

I got a Devotion top quilt from the prototype sale. 10 oz! This will be a nice weight drop for summer trips from my WM Highlite.

Adam Rothermich
(aroth87) - F

Locale: Missouri Ozarks
Re: MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/09/2008 16:55:23 MST Print View

I go out to do my good deed for the week (building trail nonetheless) and this is the thanks I get! Missing the MLD sale...
I hope this isn't the only one. I just love sales...

Adam

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/10/2008 10:11:51 MST Print View

This stuff would have been neat to see. I've been subscribed to the MLD Newsletter for about a year but have never received anything from MLD in my inbox. Shucks.

J W
(jhaura) - F

Locale: www.Trailability.com
Re: MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/10/2008 11:05:05 MST Print View

Ditto on never receiving the emails. I check my spam/junk often as well and it was not there either. I too missed the sale because of this.

Ron Bell
(mountainlaureldesigns) - F - M

Locale: USA
Re: Re: MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/10/2008 11:50:54 MST Print View

Hi,

I checked and you two do have the subscribe box checked, so I don't know why you did not rcv the newsletter. I know many many did receive the notice.

I'll check into it from my end as best I can.

-Ron

Andrew King
(drewboy) - F

Locale: Arizona
MLD sale notice on 02/10/2008 14:47:50 MST Print View

FWIW, I did not receive the sale notice either, but just happened to be browsing the site. I think I got on the MLD newsletter list after a previous purchase, but then again, I've never received any. Just FYI Ron, in case you are trying to debug some issue.

Adam Rothermich
(aroth87) - F

Locale: Missouri Ozarks
Re: MLD sale notice on 02/10/2008 15:24:07 MST Print View

I was registered at MLD prior to the sale but I'm not sure if I had signed up for the newsletter (I thought I had but I may have been mistaken as I didn't receive a notice). In any case I know I'm signed up for the newsletter now. Lets hope I don't miss another sale!

Adam

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
MLD Funky Proto Sale on 02/11/2008 07:20:12 MST Print View

Ron was kind enough to send me (and I presume anyone else who noted here) an email to double check on why my address wouldn't have been included in his mailing. I've said it before and I'll say it again that MLD has some of the finest customer service in the 'industry'.