I had a dream last night..
Display Avatars Sort By:
Andrew Richardson
(arichardson6) - F

Locale: North East
I had a dream last night.. on 01/22/2008 08:15:34 MST Print View

This may have seemed like it had something to do with MLK, but it is just a coincidence! I actually had a dream last night! :)

So I had a dream last night that I had an outdoor shed filled with backpacking clothing. I had a BMW Cocoon Hoody (in blue though I would prefer black) and some cocoon pants.
I had a few pieces of gear from Rab and some other things.

I was transferring clothing from the shed to a rack I had that was sitting out in the open in my backyard. This was at the house that I lived in about 6 years ago..I was excited that I had the insulation layers that I needed!

I woke up and realized I didn't have any of the cocoon gear and I was sad :(

BPL, won't you make my dream come true? ;)

Anyone else have dreams like this?

Edited by arichardson6 on 01/22/2008 08:17:34 MST.

Denis Hazlewood
(redleader) - MLife

Locale: Luxury-Light Luke on the Llano Azul
Re: I had a dream last night.. on 01/22/2008 19:59:31 MST Print View

I have nightmares that my backpacking equipment will completely fill every available corner of my house and I'll have to move into one of my 14 tents, set up in the backyard.

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Locale: Melbourne
I had a dream..... on 01/22/2008 21:23:38 MST Print View

Andrew,
I don't have those dreams, I just stay awake thinking about it.

Dennis
You need to relax, you are too in tents.
( but thanks for making me feel better)
Franco

Adam Kilpatrick
(oysters) - MLife

Locale: South Australia
I have a dream... on 01/22/2008 23:54:33 MST Print View

...everynow and then that I am out bushwalking in this particular place. Its kind of like a remote isolated range with one main peak in the nth flinders. Its weird. On the edge there is a fence and kind of NP headquaters, and there is a track that heads into the place over some low hills then heads left infront of the peak and down to some springs by the end of the spur.

On the track on the way in their is a weird hut that is kind of double story and a bit like a space observatory, but without any telescopes. Down the end of the track near the springs there is an old weird facility for storing fuel bottles safely.

Wacked.

And now that I think of it, there is another place aswell...

Does anyone else dream of these weird fictional hiking destinations?

Andrew Richardson
(arichardson6) - F

Locale: North East
Re: I have a dream... on 01/23/2008 06:58:36 MST Print View

Maybe it is not fictional Adam...Maybe you just haven't found it yet! Keep Searching!!

Heh, Yeah.I day dream about this stuff all the time too, but never have I had an actual dream about equipment! It was great!

George Matthews
(gmatthews) - MLife
Re: I have a dream... on 01/24/2008 18:41:26 MST Print View

>>> Does anyone else dream of these weird fictional hiking destinations?

I often dream that I am hiking. Even before I started hiking regularly about four years ago, I would hike in my dreams. Many times I'm hiking along a high ridge above treeline. I can see the trail for miles. A few times I've dreamed I'm in the woods on a racing type of hike, but I'm hiking on a dirt road.

What's weird is that my dreams tend to repeat the same hikes. The ridge dreams are cool, but that dirt road is boring. My own interpretation is that the dirt road is where I am, but the ridge is where I am going.