I was going to start a new thread on this very subject, but stumbled upon this old one, so I thought I would resurrect it for economy of typing.
A curt summary of some key design concepts:
- MYOG vestible for BD Epic/Nanoshield tents (model specific)
- utilize trekking pole(s) rather than additonal hoop
- Anyone say, "Cuben" - methinks the perfect vestibule fabric for an otherwise self-sufficient tent.
- minimal (single, if possible) stake point(s)
- convertible from awning to vestibule
I don't own one of these (yet), but ever since using Biblers from back in the day, I wanted to find a way to have a more weight-appropriate and functional vestibule than the stock options.
Now I know I'm not the only one here who has had similar thoughts for these tent designs, so let's here some more ideas, eh.