Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Locale: Gallatin Range
TEST on 12/16/2007 22:23:47 MST Print View

TEST

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed vitae augue vitae leo fermentum vulputate. Ut tincidunt porttitor elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Ut vitae lorem. Quisque id o on 12/16/2007 22:24:55 MST Print View

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed vitae augue vitae leo fermentum vulputate. Ut tincidunt porttitor elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Ut vitae lorem. Quisque id odio.

Roger Caffin
(rcaffin) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe
Re: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. on 12/17/2007 01:58:18 MST Print View

Poor Sam. How sad to see him go that way ...

Brett Tucker
(blister-free) - F

Locale: Puertecito ruins
Lorem itself pain he is amet consectetuer to come up to elit. But life augue life lion fermentum vulputate. When tincidunt porttitor elit. A fleet of a hundred ships aptent silently sociosqu to to propitiate to turn very conubia our , very beginner on 12/17/2007 11:19:39 MST Print View

Lorem itself pain he is amet consectetuer to come up to elit. But life augue life lion fermentum vulputate. When tincidunt porttitor elit. A fleet of a hundred ships aptent silently sociosqu to to propitiate to turn very conubia our , very beginner hymenaeos. When life lorem. Each one this to hate.

Sam Haraldson
(sharalds) - MLife

Re: Re: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. on 12/17/2007 11:55:53 MST Print View

People really need to respond to testing forum threads more often. The responses can be so insightful. Thanks guys!

I was testing a bug I'd found actually. I was hitting the "Post Message" button and rather than bring me to the forums it was taking me to my shopping cart. I thought maybe it had something to do with the length of the subject line so I put in a nice long string of lorem ipsum to test it but couldn't re-create it. Oh well.