Forum Index » GEAR » waned:camping instructor for Playboy Playmates, really

Display Avatars Sort By:
Brett .
(Brett1234) - F

Locale: CA
waned:camping instructor for Playboy Playmates, really on 11/14/2007 18:59:21 MST Print View

Ad is here, and is evidently real:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tfr/477004137.html
"..must be comfortable around nude models."
Ben, you are in LA, aren't you?

Philip Mitchell
(pmops5) - F

Locale: Florida
RE:waned:camping instructor for Playboy Playmates, really on 11/14/2007 22:32:44 MST Print View

Sign me up!

Dave T
(DaveT) - F
. on 11/14/2007 22:51:27 MST Print View

Edited by DaveT on 12/12/2010 19:27:13 MST.

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Locale: Melbourne
Still interested ? on 11/14/2007 23:43:01 MST Print View

It is an ad for a promotional video on the Sunset Retirement Village, a nature lovers retreat.
Franco
Ben, supposedly, is visiting the ancestral lands at the moment, but I wonder now if this is just a coincidence...

Edited by Franco on 11/15/2007 02:55:50 MST.

Steven Evans
(Steve_Evans) - MLife

Locale: Canada
Re: Still interested ? on 11/15/2007 08:11:23 MST Print View

and how is it that you came across this ad? :o

George Matthews
(gmatthews) - MLife
rogue packs of playmates on 11/15/2007 11:05:33 MST Print View

I've run into a rogue pack of playmates on a remote trail. Before the encounter, I did notice unusual tracks - small barefeet looking. Once they spotted me, the group immediately began a chase. I stood my ground until the third false charge. Then I knew I was in trouble.

Thank God I was ultralight because I was able to out-run them after about three miles. I stopped a couple of dozen times and observed their progress. They moved slowly yet gracefully. I was not carrying playmate spray so as they got closer I'd run ahead several meters at a time.

Then I woke up : )

Einstein X
(EinsteinX) - F

Locale: The Netherlands
Re: rogue packs of playmates on 11/15/2007 11:54:04 MST Print View

ROTFL :D:D:D

jim bailey
(florigen) - F - M

Locale: South East
Camping with Playmates on 11/15/2007 13:13:45 MST Print View

Can only imagine walking backwards off a cliff or burning my hand on an open flame because of certain distractions.

Not to mention getting in trouble for saying something like "and now it's time to set up Jimmy's tent pole".

No way, just too many things that could go terribly wrong.

Good luck to you boys.

Patrick Browning
(optimator) - F
Playmates on 11/15/2007 13:33:58 MST Print View

Not to mention getting in trouble for saying something like "and now it's time to set up Jimmy's tent pole".

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christopher Chupka
(FatTexan)

Locale: NTX
Believe on 11/15/2007 14:51:43 MST Print View

I refuse to believe a word of this without pictures for proof.

Scott Bentz
(scottbentz) - MLife

Locale: Southern California
Why? on 11/15/2007 17:25:10 MST Print View

Why haven't any of our female counterparts chimed in. I would like to say that if the Playmates are found on the trail they would only be there because they were lost, or sent out to pasture by the old Hef.

Sarah Kirkconnell
(sarbar) - F

Locale: In the shadow of Mt. Rainier
Re: Why? on 11/15/2007 19:04:26 MST Print View

Hehheh.....well, it depends what kind of lady you are ;-) The Playmates all look alike (blond, fake) and that strikes as very high maintenance ;-)
But hey, you never know! :-D

Valentin Zill
(Valentin.Zill) - F

Locale: Europe
New extremes? on 11/16/2007 07:26:02 MST Print View

Nude models... Are they bringing XUL to a new level? A base weight of zero oz, aren't we all dreaming of this?

Miguel Arboleda
(butuki) - MLife

Locale: Kanto Plain, Japan
Re: waned:camping instructor for Playboy Playmates, really on 11/16/2007 08:03:57 MST Print View

Man, finally some life back in the forums again! I was wondering when the cuben's buttons were going to pop...

Don't you just wonder what teaching SUL "camping" to a flock of Playmates would be like? Who'd ever have thought that ADDING weight might actually be necessary!

Andrew Richard
(fairweather8588) - F

Locale: The Desert
Re: New extremes? on 11/16/2007 08:09:39 MST Print View

"Nude models... Are they bringing XUL to a new level? A base weight of zero oz, aren't we all dreaming of this?"

What about implants, do those count?

Edited by fairweather8588 on 11/16/2007 08:10:15 MST.

Adam Rothermich
(aroth87) - F

Locale: Missouri Ozarks
Re: Re: New extremes? on 11/16/2007 10:22:46 MST Print View

"What about implants, do those count?"

Anyone know the R-value of implants? Seems like it could be an advantage if they slept on their stomachs.

Adam

Joe Kuster
(slacklinejoe) - MLife

Locale: Flatirons
Playmates out camping on 11/16/2007 11:01:54 MST Print View

I'm not sure why I'm posting on here but I will say that I've actually had decent fun camping with former playmates. A college friend of mine brought a couple friends who were in PB on a college thing the prior year. They were actually very down to earth and otherwise pretty much normal girls (ok, so they partied a little more). After that I took them rock climbing. They weren't ditzy, or agressively trying to score, but they were a lot of fun to hang out with.

They were of course very cute but generally speaking lighting, makeup and hours of work on the hair paired with digital enhancement (airbrushing) is what really makes the photo. The artists at PB can make most any girl with solid potential look absolutely phenominal.