November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Dual Flight Tarp
Display Avatars Sort By:
george carr
(hammer-one) - F - MLife

Locale: Walking With The Son
Dual Flight Tarp on 11/13/2007 20:24:07 MST Print View

I have 3 NEW Dual Flight tarps (color orange) that I'm letting go for $100.00 + $3.00 shipping in USA. Will ship outside US, must email for shipping rate.

Dual Flight tarp

Edited by hammer-one on 11/13/2007 20:26:01 MST.

Tommy Clapp

Locale: GSM Area
Questions sent on 11/14/2007 06:47:23 MST Print View

PM and email sent

todd h
(funnymoney) - MLife

Locale: SE
Specs? on 11/14/2007 09:11:50 MST Print View

Thank you.

george carr
(hammer-one) - F - MLife

Re: Specs? on 11/14/2007 14:27:35 MST Print View

There's some info at this thread:,

and you can check my website at

and look under shelter systems. There's a video showing how easy the tarp is to set up also.

george carr
(hammer-one) - F - MLife

Re: Dual Flight Tarp on 11/14/2007 20:54:23 MST Print View

Only 2 left.

Sam .
(samurai) - F

Locale: NEPA
Re: Dual Flight Tarp on 11/15/2007 20:35:07 MST Print View

>"Only 2 left."

I can say this is very well made tarp, and one heck of a deal!

George let me try one out a while back. I spent a few nights in it trying out different pitches and I'm impressed. I sure didn't need another tarp, but I bought one ;-)

Insert disclaimer here> I consider George a friend of mine (not his fault), and he's a heck of a nice guy (his fault).

I like the Dual Flight's multiple pitch options and the number of guyouts. It's well designed, and the sewing is absolute top shelf!

Edited because I think the color is less orange and maybe closer to gold? On my monitor George's photo looks pretty close to what I have anyway. One of us is probably getting old (no finger pointing here).

Edited by samurai on 11/15/2007 20:50:40 MST.