Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

leon lynes (mrgadget921) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale south west
About Me UL is the long term goal!
Citylost wages nv
Statenv
Countryusa
My PDF Gear Liststill quite heavy! but as $$$ allow!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by leon lynes

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

don`t let the embers die! you have a smoking hot product! and timing....
true I can just flatter you by imitation, but it is your novel idea.... that makes me envious.... gotta have one! could very easily pay for tuition!!!

In Make Your Own Gear » Roll-up stove
March 27, 7:03pm

Re: Re: Men's Fairy Tale
ok that is just wrong on so many levels! as I roll on the floor!!!

In Chaff » Men's Fairy Tale
March 26, 7:45pm

Re: Door
kevin was spot on... material investments... but I want to add my 2 cents also for LONGEVITY... I think I saw 2-3 cracks/tears in your photos... I WANT ONE! heavier is better / UL I am not.....

In Make Your Own Gear » Roll-up stove
December 27, 7:09pm

Re: Re: re
burtonator is wood fire inside of stove and tent approved? if so .... must the stove be certified? just asking... hate the legal sound of this but much prefer it over the citations...

In GEAR » Amount of sparks with 'sealed' hot tent stoves?
December 21, 10:11pm

Re: Prayer
hooah! certainly the first step in the right direction!!!! "I guess there is one more way I would give up my firearms, allow prayer back in schools, I think that would be a worthy trade.&qu...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 21, 12:00am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can any of you pro gun types tell me
so how safe do you really feel at the airport? lamb or lion? with all the untrained unarmed TSA agents? {not that I would want them armed} but have we really been protected? or have the people jus...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 17, 1:15am

Re: UL Baking
awesome post...just what the doctor ordered! also read about using silicone collapsible mug, but the retrieval of finished goods is tricky at best...roflmao now looking for reflector type oven....

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » UL Baking
August 28, 10:52pm

All Reader Reviews by leon lynes

leon lynes has posted no reviews.