Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Allen Butts (butts0989) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Northern Rockies
About Me Allen Butts has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
My PDF Gear ListAT-thru hike list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Allen Butts

Showing 1 - 10 of 265 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...27

Forum » Thread

Re: Winter Bag
Thanks but she doesnt really like the quilt thing, she is looking for a full sized bag. I would have loved a blackwelder for last winter though!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Winter Bag
September 30, 11:23am

WTB: Winter parka
Looking for a winter parka, size medium. Patagonia Fitz Roy has been on my radar but ill consider anything. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Winter parka
September 30, 11:20am

In Post-Trip Reports » WTB: Patagonia Fitz Roy Parka, Winter parka
September 30, 11:12am

WTB: Winter Sleeping Bag
My wonderful girlfriend just bought me a new winter bag, and now I need to get her one. She's 5'6'' so she likes regular length ( 6' ). I'm looking for down, something wit...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Winter Bag
September 29, 11:30am

WTB: Borah Gear Cuben Bivy
I figured I'd post here before I place an order with Borah Gear to see if anyone wants to get rid of one. Looking for a cuben bivy standard size and girth. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Borah Gear Cuben Bivy
September 15, 9:45am

Re: help
I actually was just looking at the cuben bivy from borah gear. hows the overall quality? I read some pretty good reviews of their bivys, I also like the idea of all bug netting up top.

In GEAR » New Bivy
September 11, 11:00am

New Bivy
I'm in the market for a new bivy. Before I get rid of my current one I'd like to get some of your advice on different types. Currently I have and older Zpacks Splash bivy, size regular. ...

In GEAR » New Bivy
September 11, 10:35am

Re: FS: MLD Spirit 38
price lowered

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Spirit 38
September 08, 3:55pm

Re: Katabatic
wow, appreciate all the advice! I have just seen so much about EE that I think im going to try their quilts if no one gets back to my wanted add. Great pieces on the overfill of certain brands.

In GEAR » Quilt advice!
September 04, 5:34pm

Re: Zpacks
Thanks P! I've had a lot of hesitancy about the footbox issue, and the price difference between the two bags is not huge either. You are going to loooove the sawatch, its one of the best bags ...

In GEAR » Quilt advice!
September 04, 12:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Allen Butts

Allen Butts has posted no reviews.