Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tristan Sprenkle (Tristan570) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Tristan Sprenkle hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Tristan Sprenkle has not added a biography yet.
StatePennsylvania
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tristan Sprenkle

Showing 1 - 9 of 9 | Page: 1

Forum » Thread

BFT
Check out the Black Forest Trail. 40 mile loop and if I remember correctly there are some opportunities to fish. I've been meaning to hike this thing for like 2 years now and still haven't...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 2 to 4 day Hikes with fishing along the way
June 28, 8:23am

Re: re: GNP
Thanks so much, this really helps. You have me interested in the Bob Marshall wilderness, the only problems I can see with that are the logistics of getting there without a car or anything. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help With Glacier NP Trip
July 20, 3:24pm

Help With Glacier NP Trip
Hi, I was hoping someone with some experience in the area could help me plan a trip to Glacier National Park. I hike pretty often in PA but I've never been farther west than Ohio. I guess I&#...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help With Glacier NP Trip
July 19, 9:11pm

Re: Finished Ray "Way" Tent Tarp
Looks great! I'm still trying to figure out if I want to make this or a little different design out of cuben fiber. I really liked the ray way quilt kit. I'd definitely like to hear a revi...

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished Ray "Way" Tent Tarp
March 27, 9:19pm

Re: Re: Seams
"O yeah, Tristan, aren't nike frees great? Love mine. Those really really feel like slippers to me" Yeah, I love them so far. I have the 5.0s but I'd really like to try the 3.0...

In GEAR » Vibram Five Fingers??
March 27, 9:04pm

Seams
If you're feeling seems and edges in there check them out and make sure the stitching is all ok. I read a couple reviews where people had bad stitching that was affecting their feet. I've ...

In GEAR » Vibram Five Fingers??
March 26, 9:07pm

Fuel Bottle
I use an old water bottle. It's tinted blue and shaped differently than the gatorade bottles I use for my water so I don't get them mixed up.

In GEAR » Alcohol Fuel Bottles
March 26, 8:57pm

Thanks
Thanks for the reply, that really helps out. I checked out the Nightlight pads and I'm going to try one of those out when they come back in stock, until then I'll make my current pad work....

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG G4 and Pad Question
March 26, 8:54pm

MYOG G4 Questions
Hello everyone, long time browser but first post. I'm planning on making a G4 pretty soon but had a question about using the pad as a frame. Does a ridge rest fit back there or would I have...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG G4 and Pad Question
March 19, 8:01am

All Reader Reviews by Tristan Sprenkle

Tristan Sprenkle has posted no reviews.