Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 991 - 1000 of 1530 | Page: 1 ...91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ...153

Forum » Thread

Quick questions about the MLD Trailstar
One benefit of the five-panel design, radiating out from a center pole, is that each of the 5 primary tieouts can be staked higher or lower than the others (with enough guyline) to go over logs, et...

In GEAR » Quick questions about the MLD Trailstar
September 09, 10:57pm

Ian's Secure Shoelace Knot
Daryl, It's not like I knew the new knot was not new. : ) Edit: 10x fast, please

In GEAR » Ian's Secure Shoelace Knot
September 09, 3:00pm

Re: Ian's Secure Shoelace Knot
My wife learned a technique from a French grade-school teacher that is very similar: First, make the standard two loops from the two sides of the laces. Normally, you would tuck and wrap one loo...

In GEAR » Ian's Secure Shoelace Knot
September 09, 11:42am

Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
Just starting to consider this but I've always wanted to see the Trinity Alps area. Is there room for more? I'd be driving down from Portland?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 07, 10:30pm

ExoGrid and possible backpacking gear uses...
I think Titus came out with a frameset using this a few years ago. I've never seen one or read any reviews however. Interesting idea adapting it for backpacking purposes.

In GEAR » ExoGrid and possible backpacking gear uses...
September 07, 8:57pm

My tenkara story (and why you should too)
Lake Stuart is a beautiful place -- congrats on the fishing! Where else did you go in the area?

In Fishing » My tenkara story (and why you should too)
September 07, 1:08pm

Mistaken for Strangers
Been waiting for this longer report since seeing the initial video on your blog. I have ties to OKC so I'm always keenly interested in seeing what trips are put together from Texas and Oklahom...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mistaken for Strangers
September 06, 6:26pm

PLEASE rename TRIP REPORTS and TRIP ANNOUNCMENTS
How about a 4th forum category: "Douglas Ide's Visions"?

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » PLEASE rename TRIP REPORTS and TRIP ANNOUNCMENTS
September 06, 4:52pm

Being a responsible dog owner and backpacker - Dog training books/sites and advice.
" . . . but I wish to be a responsible and respectful hiker as well and promote a good experience for the two of us as well as anyone we come across." Sorry I don't have any advice...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Being a responsible dog owner and backpacker - Dog training books/sites and advice.
September 05, 10:51pm

Suggestions for light, puffy layer for a bigger guy
Just saw this while wasting time online: Merrell Guise Primaloft. Available in 2XL but no idea how many grams of insulation in the jacket. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/merrell-guise-prima...

In GEAR » Suggestions for light, puffy layer for a bigger guy
September 05, 9:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.