Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 991 - 1000 of 1583 | Page: 1 ...91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ...159

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Goldfish . . .
Trader Joe's is an excellent source for snacks, like plantain chips. Also, Terra Chips are a good alternative to goldfish. They're 150 cal/oz. -- I sometimes measure out a serving size, ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Fats, Saturated, Trans, etc. While Hiking
October 31, 8:52pm

Re: SMD Trekker Field Report
"I was using the homemade spreader bar on top made out of "pex" tubing that was mentioned in an earlier post." Why using this and not the spreader bar that comes with the tent?

In GEAR » SMD Trekker Field Report
October 31, 4:47pm

Windshirts and Hoodies That Won't Break the Bank
Here's a few more wind shirts at (which I think runs Dept of Goods), BUT they are all around $50.00, so I would go for the Patagonia Houdini listed above. http://www.backcou...

In GEAR » Windshirts and Hoodies That Won't Break the Bank
October 30, 8:57pm

UL Liquor bottle
I use a red plastic medicine bottle for my alcohol fuel that I got for free from Target's pharmacy by simply asking if I could have one. Most pharmacies have them in various sizes. They'd p...

In GEAR » UL Liquor bottle
October 30, 7:14pm

Time for a New Tent, Let the Headache Commence
There are 2 Six Moon Designs tents you should consider as well: SMD Lunar Duo SMD Haven Tarp + Inner Nettent

In GEAR » Time for a New Tent, Let the Headache Commence
October 27, 9:22pm

Caption This:
Maybe camping on the shores of Police State Lake wasn't such a good idea after all . . . .

In Chaff » Caption This:
October 27, 4:50pm

Preventing condensation under a tarp: Hot water bottle
I saw this at REI the other day, thinking it would be good as a hot water bottle balancing weight and heat-retention. These kinds of insulated bottles have been around a while, but this one uses ae...

In GEAR » wow, it's hard to prevent condensation under a tarp
October 27, 4:48pm

BPL captioning contest
"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the Family again. Ever."

In Chaff » BPL captioning contest
October 26, 8:48pm

Trinity Alps Octoberfest
@Tony: I used what is a pretty good point-and-shoot in the Panasonic DMC-ZS7 (on auto the whole time) but the photos from the NEX users above are dramatically better! Aside from the fact that Ka...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trinity Alps Octoberfest
October 25, 12:20pm

Eddie Bauer (First Ascent) Annual Down Sale
Bump. 1st Ascent Downlight Sweater is on sale for 139.00. 1st Ascent Downlight Vest is on sale for 89.00. 1st Ascent Downlight Hoodie is on sale for 159.00.

In Gear Deals » Eddie Bauer (First Ascent) Annual Down Sale
October 24, 9:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.