BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 991 - 1000 of 1439 | Page: 1 ...91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ...144

Forum » Thread

GoLite Ion Concept Modification
Nice work! Looks like it can really increase the functionality of the Ion. I always liked Osprey's modular system on their packs, although my Aether 75 was big enough for backpacking trips t...

In Make Your Own Gear » GoLite Ion Concept Modification
June 16, 10:47pm

Tonto Creek: Bear Flats to Hell's Gate
Thanks, Kris, nice trip report. It looks like it was quite the adventure. Funny to leave the rainy NW to get so wet! Are those pool noodles in your packs? Were those helpful?

In Post-Trip Reports » Tonto Creek: Bear Flats to Hell's Gate
June 16, 10:37pm

Single Pole Shelter for 1 + Dog
+1 for the Trailstar. Keep in mind that while you don't have to have 2 poles for a TS, it does make it easier to have a door, especially in an area w/o any trees to guy out to. If you want a...

In GEAR » Single Pole Shelter for 1 + Dog
June 16, 10:30pm

WTB: MSR Dragonfly Stove
Hi Diego, You are not set-up to receive PMs and I don't have an email address for you. Thanks, Steve

In Gear Swap » WTB: MSR Dragonfly Stove
June 16, 1:52pm

WTB: MSR Dragonfly Stove
I have one in good condition, with one 325ml bottle and one 650ml bottle. How about $90 including shipping? Probably best to ship ground only. You can PM me if interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MSR Dragonfly Stove
June 16, 10:42am

Poles are a burden?
@ Jay: Just curious, how tall are you and whether you are happy with the 120cm fixed length both for you (hiking uphill and downhill) and for setting up your tarp?

In Philosophy & Technique » Poles are a burden?
June 15, 9:19pm

Need help selecting outer wear for the JMT
Clothing seems like one of the hardest things to pin down with any finality. In the last few years, I've bought a Driducks jacket and a NF Triumph pullover shell in addition to a Patagonia Rain...

In GEAR » Need help selecting outer wear for the JMT
June 14, 11:18pm

FOR SALE: 2007 Golite Hex 3, Hex 3 Floor With BearPaw "Poncho" Mod and BPL.UK Trekking Pole Extender.
That last picture looks a little like the Emperor from Star Wars!

In Gear Swap » FOR SALE: 2007 Golite Hex 3, Hex 3 Floor With BearPaw "Poncho" Mod and BPL.UK Trekking Pole Extender.
June 14, 11:04pm

Backpacking light........and tight?
Franco: Which part is hard to see? ; )

In Chaff » Backpacking light........and tight?
June 14, 11:02pm

Re: Need help selecting outer wear for the JMT
What about this combination: Marmot Ion Windshirt (hike in this breathable windshirt when cold+ windy) MB UL Inner Down Jacket (for camp and if needed to supplement sleep system) Buy a Driduck...

In GEAR » Need help selecting outer wear for the JMT
June 14, 7:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.