Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

D S (onthecouchagain) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny SoCal
About Me Simplify!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by D S

Showing 991 - 1000 of 1128 | Page: 1 ...91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ...113

Forum » Thread

interested in BPL sil tarp
Hi Dave, PM sent on the sil tarp. Dave

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL poncho tarp, Spin tarp and SMD Gatewood Cape
March 02, 12:29am

I've had enough--M.L.D. here's an order!
Going with the MLD bivy----thanks to all, thank you Ron for that personal post (will order up today). "couch"

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bozeman Mountain Works Side Zip Vapr Bivy
February 28, 6:19pm

BUMMER!
Ok, so today I finally go to order the BPL Left zip vapr side zip in LONG....two left in the A.M., when I call at 3:00 pst, they are GONE! Now nothing in sight! UGGHHHH, calling all Vapr side use...

February 28, 4:52pm

Thanks Stuart! re: bivy
Stuart, The MLD stuff looks fantastic! If there are no used ones, I will look into new. Appreciate the tip. "couch"

February 26, 8:06pm

WTB: Bozeman Mountain Works Side Zip Vapr Bivy
Hello All, Looking for a new or used BMW side zip vapr (reg. or long), good cond. or better??? I know they are back in stock but the FORUM is first! "couch"

February 25, 10:57pm

Lunar Duo
Hi Casey, Got an excellent conditon Lunar Duo (2007 model, with added by factory clothes line loops on interior roof line)used one trip- perfect condition. $220.00 shipped to your door. p....

In Gear Swap » WTB: Double Rainbow (or Lunar Duo)
February 18, 10:06pm

GG pack
Hi Doug, I never received your PM regarding the GG pack, lost in cyber space I presume... If the other interested person is good to go...that's OK by me and I will wait this one out and k...

In Gear Swap » Garage/Closet cleanout!
February 09, 5:04pm

Granite gear for her
Hi Doug, I will offer $100.00 for the GG if you are interested...let me know and thanks for the nice items you've brought to the table. D

In Gear Swap » Garage/Closet cleanout!
February 06, 8:24pm

Thank you
Thanks for sending the pics. couch

In Gear Swap » Another Closet Cleaning!
January 14, 10:03pm

breeze
PM sent! C

In Gear Swap » Another Closet Cleaning!
January 14, 12:32am

All Reader Reviews by D S

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD SilNylon DuoMid
MLD Duomid for me is the perfect shelter system. Roomy for one and adequate for two, it is storm worthy, breathes well and sets up in about two minutes flat. I really like the options that can b...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
July 22, 7:29pm

Granite Gear Virga
Love this pack; I have gone through many (especially the ubber lite ones) and keep coming back to my tried and true Virga. Have not yet found a pack that carries so well, is as strong and can handle ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
November 10, 9:40am