BPL Community Profile

Dave Satterberg (onthecouchagain) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny SO-CAL
About Me Anything outdoors!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave Satterberg

Showing 991 - 1000 of 1030 | Page: 1 ...84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103

Forum » Thread

Lil' Nipper update on availability
They have all been spoken for as of 11:00pm PST, but one may still be available (will know Sunday and post availability at that time)...If a buyer backs out, I will also certainly update my OP and ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Platypus Lil' Nippers...YES they exist!
February 24, 12:47am

going, going, going....Lil' Nippers
Update: TWO LEFT as of 9:30 PST "couch"

February 23, 10:29pm

FS: Platypus Lil' Nippers...YES they exist!
Hi, My quest has come full circle! I purchased five Platy Lil' Nippers with additional OEM pull stop tops( like the red ones on BPL but they are white and actually work). I am keeping one ...

February 23, 5:29pm

barbless is a beautiful thing
Thank you, barbless is quick and easy to do to lures and helps the fish and fisherman quickly catch and release...and I want to catch those same fish this summer! (barbless of course) "couc...

In Fishing » Anyone thru-fished the JMT?
February 20, 9:23pm

Brian....makes sense!
Great info. people. As the ultralite revolution continues, it is an exciting time and there certainly is a bewildering amount of gear choices. I do think that the time I spend surfing and feeding...

In GEAR » Diet or Buy It?
February 18, 11:10pm

Diet or Buy It?
Hello Community, This thread may have been posted/beaten into the dirt already but here goes. Are SUL and Ultralite converts better off to concentrate on gear weight given it's expense and ...

In GEAR » Diet or Buy It?
February 18, 12:38am

Frustrated too!
Hi Joshua, I too have experienced frustration with the Six Moons Site-----love their products. Problem solved, as posted above my Ron- when I open their website I must also use the "tools ...

In GEAR » Six moon designs website
February 16, 2:54pm

Re: Reply to Dave
Jeffrey, Thanks for posting and letting me know..glad you sold it, will continue the search for a Squall original, Virga, or the Lunar! Dave

In Gear Swap » Tent for sale: Lunar Solo E
February 14, 9:41pm

Re: Brian, Davids post
Hi Brett, Thanks for thinking of me and sacrificing yourself...I am good so the nipper is now yours! Man, I wish everyone in the world was as courteous and considerate as the people I have deal...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Platypus Little Nipper
February 14, 7:15pm

We love Brian!
Brian, Dave S. here...I have been well taken care of by my Platy guardian angel Sarah. Sarah cleaned closets and found two well-loved but working Platy nippers that she offered up graciously to...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Platypus Little Nipper
February 14, 7:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave Satterberg

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD SilNylon DuoMid
MLD Duomid for me is the perfect shelter system. Roomy for one and adequate for two, it is storm worthy, breathes well and sets up in about two minutes flat. I really like the options that can b...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
July 22, 7:29pm

Granite Gear Virga
Love this pack; I have gone through many (especially the ubber lite ones) and keep coming back to my tried and true Virga. Have not yet found a pack that carries so well, is as strong and can handle ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
November 10, 9:40am